Utah State new logo

Ry

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a carbon pattern on there though right?

It's not exactly carbon. It is a pattern nike has used on multiple things over the past 3 or so years. Helmet is navy with a black facemask and the pattern is in black.

I really don't like how the U is cut out to fit the wordmark in there. Would have been much better if it was solid. The bull is nice but nothing special and I think the same goes for both the football and basketball uniforms.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The font looks a lot like Michigan State's custom font, just without the weird cut-outs. Comparison image anyone?

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Hate on the bull logo how the outline has numerous miter and stroke problems. Just a little messy in that area. Nice concept overall though.

The Aggies new Bull is much better than the University of Buffalo's Bull, hate the broken front leg on the UB Bull.

ubbulls.gif

The font looks a lot like Michigan State's custom font, just without the weird cut-outs. Comparison image anyone?

Comparsion.png

So...the letters are the same, but that's about it.

Comparsion.png

So...the letters are the same, but that's about it.

and the T & E are not connected.

spacer.png

Whatever the case, after viewing this new package, I fail to see how this was in any way "better" than what Ben Barnes came up with.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Whatever the case, after viewing this new package, I fail to see how this was in any way "better" than what Ben Barnes came up with.

It wasn't :P if I had the choice between the two, I'd have chosen Barnes' package without hesitation.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived