New Hornets Logo, ETC...

BRYWHIT

Since this is logical it will never happen.

Since Utah is known as The Beehive State, it was proposed that The NO Hornets and Utah Jazz swap logo identities when Charlotte relocated.

New Orleans would revert back to the Jazz and Utah would inherit the Hornet, but since it's not really a bee, they would become the Utah Buzz, still keeping some sound semblence of their current name, with some kind of bee as the logo.

I think Utah nixed that idea before it got any steam. Something about the Buzz having a drug users connotation.

However, that would be a great team defense nickname - The Buzz Kill.

After that Utah decides to give the Hornets name back the Charlotte for the Bobcats name. While that goes on the LA Lakers will decide to switch names with Minnesota. Then condense the name to Wolves :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey ICS, I have a Hornet nest right above my drive way on my second story roof. What should I do?

first you need the following:

a beekeepers suit

a ladder

an empty box big enough for the nest to fit in

duct tape

gift wrap

first put on the beekeepers suit

then use the ladder and climb up to the nest bringing the box and tape with you

knock the nest into the box and as fast as you can close up the box and seal with tape

climb down the ladder with the box and upon reaching the ground, wrap the box in the oh so pretty gift wrap.

then take the gift wrapped box with hornets nest inside and drop it off at the doorstep of you ex-girlfriend :hockeysmiley:

not that Ive.....uh.....done anything like that..... :rolleyes:

Archived