Lights Out's NHL Series

Lights Out

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like these. Definitely shades of Discrim. Keep up the good work! Love seeing concepts that aren't the same old thing.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Sharks concept looks great, one of the best I've seen in some time. Like a more colourful restrained version of the late 90's sweaters.

Stars + Kelly Green = Epic win. I like how you included the primary logo in the script.

the presentation is fantastic, these concepts are well thought out, but if 90% of these ever made it to the ice, it would be a crime against hockey jerseys.

I know that's not exactly constructive criticism, but these look like they're from the same nightmares that created the horrific third jerseys of the mid-1990s lol.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

SJ: White instead of grey on home and road. I don't like the alt. It's a bit too much.

COL: OK but something is missing to complete them. May be some blue.

DAL: Nice ideas but the round edges, especially on the star outlines does not look good. Make them straight, just like the star is. Your home numbers would not show at all.

It a nice serie, keep it up.

the wild need red or vintage..... please!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

WINNIPEG JETS

0yzTQ.png

1uzIW.png

IFIli.png

(If you're wondering why this looks so familiar to you, it's because I based this set off a Jets concept I made months ago.)

MONTREAL CANADIENS

HSiwi.png

LLMTC.png

I have only one more team left - the New Jersey Devils. After that, I plan on making All-Star sweaters, then eventually revising all the teams (I'll probably take a break from the series first, though - I'm starting to get sick of hockey sweaters, LOL).

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

JEts: i like but fdont like the way they look with the swoosh.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived