Your Team(s) Best All-Time Look?

pianoknight

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Longhorns had this look in 1976 and I love it:

The awesomeness of those socks makes up for the awfulness of that number font.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Packers (tie):

photo19.jpg

If worn right, I would not be opposed to a return of these socks, or at least, a version that matches the current sleeve stripes.

I think striped socks only work with this uniform, which I wish the Packers would wear full-time since its as close as humanly possible to what Vince designed in the 60s. I don't see the current striping pattern looking good on socks and honestly think the current look works better with solid green socks.

Bucks: (I don't consider them one of my teams anymore, but they were when they wore these)

Terry-Cummings2.jpg

Irish rainbows. Beautiful. I gave up on the NBA a decade ago, but if I still followed the sport I'd be right there with you on this.

Same here, hence the "I don't consider them one of my teams anymore" qualifier :)

My ideal Bucks uniforms would be the double-green version of the Irish Rainbows as the home & away with this beauty as the alternate.

9vssvf8gy139335ikcevvxpx0.gif

A's long time current alternate green uniform. Very distinct and very pretty. I love green.

mlb_g_zito_576.jpg

Padres outgoing blue uniform. Loved the blue with sand. Perfect for a team playing yards from the water in a seaside, ocean focused town. Also went well with the sand pants, white pants and even somewhat with the grey pants later on.

98381121_display_image.jpg?1275952513

^ I wish the Rangers would switch to these and the white version for their home & away, and save the classic diagonal Rangers sweaters for when they play Original Six clubs.

In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing all of the Original Six clubs do the same. It'd guarantee color vs. color in all Original Six match-ups, which would only make them that much more Original Six-y.

All my teams (Angels, Lakers, Chargers, Kings, LMU) look the best now, but the Bolts should have the powder blue as the home.

Going down I-5, the Ducks really should have stuck with these permanently:

KARIYA3.jpg

normal_paulkariya8x10.jpg

And the Clippers really should embrace their nickname and go with something similar to these:

IM_Washington2.jpg

BnwBZPwB2kKGrHqYH-CYEtsV52JLBLkzbJLKHQ_3.jpg

VmWIn6B.png

How about your team's best never-worn 'cause it doesn't exist look?

Hey Buc, remember that concept you helped me with? I was searching on something else and ran across this photoshop which is pretty damn close to one of those sets:

NFL_Saints__White_onWhite_Uni_by_yu.jpg

That looks very nice.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

107095133_display_image.jpg?1307831185

083008fb_UGA_GRAY01_ts.jpg

(Real silver britches)

newuni2.png

(That's right I think they're that good)

Preds-Shea-Weber-out-with-concussion-42P1SFF-x-large.jpg

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Archived