Which MLB cap style do you prefer.....

johnnysama

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of 59 Fifty, 49 Forty, and 39 Thirty, does anyne know the origin of those numbers? Is that a sizing thing or just the model number?

This is a good question.

Really! Bumping a two year old thread just to say that, this goes way over your trolling with pullovers.

Speaking of 59 Fifty, 49 Forty, and 39 Thirty, does anyne know the origin of those numbers? Is that a sizing thing or just the model number?

This is a good question.

Really! Bumping a two year old thread just to say that, this goes way over your trolling with pullovers.
Do you know the answer? Or are you just going to complain about bumping a thread by replying to the same thread. Really???? Why does the forum have a search function then?

It's just a model number created by the manufacturers to create a brand identity nothing more. Happy? Now there is no reason to bump a tread that hasn't been posted in in 2 years just to say "that's a good question," you are adding nothing to the topic just bumping it

This is a good question.

Do you know the answer? Or are you just going to complain about bumping a thread by replying to the same thread. Really???? Why does the forum have a search function then?
It's not for bumping years old threads to say things like "good question", "yeah", "hey", "I'm a troll", "pullovers are the best", "I am just bumping this to annoy others", or "I don't like that"

This is a good question.

I will be serious about this: The 5950 got its name because that particular model hat was its catalog number as issued by New Era.

UBwef0L.png

Archived