dsaline97's MLB Series

dsaline97

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minnesota Twins

*Color change -- Black to Navy*

This concept features a new TC logo with the home script T. Not a whole lot else to explain. Oh, I'll probably switch the numbers on the road alt for consistency.

MIN.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

I actually like how much the green pops on the darker blue with the Twins' set. Going to a darker green will take away a lot of the aesthetic strength of the set just for the sake of 'fitting in'. Going with two dark colours would just be too conservative, and I think the best part of expanding the amount of colour schemes being used for the MLB is the out-of-the-box looks it creates.

I think Detroit and Cleveland are perfect how you have them now. The updates worked perfectly.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Seattle Mariners

Probably the biggest changes to this one were the scripts and cap logo. There is no longer the compass logo on the scripts. They are in an awkward position right now on the M. The cap logo is actually the same outline as on the teal hat, but on a blue hat. It stands out better imo.

SEA.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Oakland Athletics

The A's have a near perfect set. I added sleeve piping and put their primary on the primary jersey sleeves. For the "Outman" yellow jerseys as I like to call them, I went with single piping, as it looks much cleaner.

OAK.png

C&C Appreciated! (for the Mariners too)

spacer.png

Oakland looks great and Minny looks better with the update. Seattle is a lateral move for me (I love the actual scripts, but this looks cleaner). I would make the alt hat have a team brim (and button) though.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Twins: Personally I would get rid of the road pinstripes. Not a good look for any team IMO. Also, it's bugging me that the script and number are different colors only on the road jersey. But I like it. Maybe make the Twins script on the home blue?

Mariners: Not much change, so not much to say. Removal of the script compass is good.

A's: I love the elephant logo, so personally I'd like to see on every jersey, not just the alts. Single piping looks good.

coming from a Twins fan, those look pretty good. the colors work, but wouldn't mind if the green was even darker. and I've seen that particular TC logo on some concepts before, and it just looks silly. It does not work. other than that, I really like your set.

Untitled.png

Texas Rangers

I added the T from the jerseys to the caps. I left the current T on the primary, mostly because I couldn't fix the laces. The alternate logo is the Texas flag with the T in place of the star. No more double outline on the scripts because they don't have a rangers one, or one I could modify easily. I think the single outline looks just as good.

TEX.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

I think the gold/sand outlined in blue on a white jersey would be too hard to read. It looks weird on the grey jersey. I think blue outlined in gold/sand would look way better. Same thing on the home alt, blue outlined in white would be more visible and it would look better IMO. Also, why not flip the colors on the away alt to match the cap logo?

I think the gold/sand outlined in blue on a white jersey would be too hard to read. It looks weird on the grey jersey. I think blue outlined in gold/sand would look way better. Same thing on the home alt, blue outlined in white would be more visible and it would look better IMO. Also, why not flip the colors on the away alt to match the cap logo?

+ 1.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Anaheim Angels

*Color Change -- red to purple*

Ya thats right, purple. With the scripts they have, the Angels can pull off purple. Halo on the A returns to gold, because that's what I think of real angels as. Only one alt for the Angels. I didn't want to have three AL West teams have a gold alt.

It's a stretch, but I like it.

ANA.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Archived