dsaline97's MLB Series

dsaline97

The Astros set is awesome! I really like that colour scheme. Mariners and Rangers look good too, but I don't think both Texas teams need to use gold.

Any suggestions for a different color scheme? If so, I'm all for it.

colorschemes-final-1.png

Use the Brewers colours for the Astros. The colours next to the Brewer ones should be for the Brewers.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use the Brewers colours for the Astros. The colours next to the Brewer ones should be for the Brewers.

That wouldn't solve the problem of both Texas teams wearing gold.

No complaints on the Pirates. Nice concept.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Cincinnati Reds

NO MORE BLACK. The Mets made a good move removing it, and I'm hoping the Reds do the same. The alternate logo is changed to match the home unis for them. I think it is a nice and clean set.

CIN-1.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Chicago Cubs

Not too much of a change here. I returned the red billed away caps and removed the pants logo, replacing it with piping. The red alt is from their CHICAGO CUBS script that I arched and outlined. The away script is also from that logo.

CHC.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

make the Cubs on the red jersey smaller. and if you can, bring back the cub.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I'm not really a fan of this set.

Neither word marks are really doing it for me, and the Cubs are a blue team, so a red alt isn't necessary. As well, I'd add some sort of piping to the alt because it's always bugged me, as it looks like a practice jersey. Also, bring back a cub logo.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

There would be riots in Wrigleyville if the Cubs ever trotted out in that red alt :P. But seriously, I don't like it and you should scrap it. I especially hate the font for the script on that and the road jersey. Go with this font on the road jersey (on a grey background of course).

I like how you brought back the red brim caps for the roadies though.

I also think there should be some form of the bear logo on the sleeve.

There would be riots in Wrigleyville if the Cubs ever trotted out in that red alt :P. But seriously, I don't like it and you should scrap it. I especially hate the font for the script on that and the road jersey. Go with this font on the road jersey (on a grey background of course).

I like how you brought back the red brim caps for the roadies though.

I also think there should be some form of the bear logo on the sleeve.

I must have looked over that script somehow. I'm going to bring back their current cub logo as well.

spacer.png

St Louis Cardinals

I had to make an exception to the color game for the Cardinals. The only options are black or blue with red for them, so I chose black. I also removed the cardinals from the scripts, which allows the placket piping without cluttering up the jerseys. I also brought out the St Louis script along with the Cardinals one that goes with it. Don't worry, the cardinal bird on a bat still appears on the sleeves.

STL.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

I know they would never change, but I've always thought the Cardinals set would look sharper with black in the place of navy (after all cardinals are a bit black, not navy). And even though I really like the birds-on-the-bat script, I've always thought the script alone could work by its self (not to mention the addition of the "St. Louis" script on the road - there's no excuse for not using it).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Milwaukee Brewers

These are similar to what they have now. The Milwaukee script is now on the grey jerseys, and the primary on the sleeves. I also brought back the gold jersey.

Yay! The last team is done!

MIL.png

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Archived