Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This:Washington_St_Arizona_Basketball_004_t470.jpg?84974f3f373deb0dda0f75a22ddd9b7d3a332b26

As an Arizona fan, these were complete crap. The previous ones had nice red side panels, while this one was all white. The blue on this jersey was very dark so from a distance, it could look like it was black and white. On the shoulders there was gray striping, and thats not one of the Cats' colors. In short, these looked like huge trash bags.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

110803-kevinwillis-300px.jpg

So you think that look is worse than the zig-zag pinstripes and chest logo?

Correct.

I'll back that up. The purple on the front, black on the back look was stupid.

agree here. if they removed the striping from the first jersey they wore, it be a perfect jersey for them.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

110803-kevinwillis-300px.jpg

So you think that look is worse than the zig-zag pinstripes and chest logo?

Correct.

I'll back that up. The purple on the front, black on the back look was stupid.

agree here. if they removed the striping from the first jersey they wore, it be a perfect jersey for them.

Easily my favorite basketball jersey, ever. The font sucked but I loved the uniqueness of purple front black back. Since they were both fairly dark colors I think it worked great. To each their own though.

p1_williams_cadillac.jpg

White on white with a pewter helmet. AWFUL

I think the solid colored socks and the dark striped pants do a great job of balancing the white on white look for the Bucs. This is a beautiful look for them during sunny home games.

p1_williams_cadillac.jpg

I think the solid colored socks and the dark striped pants do a great job of balancing the white on white look for the Bucs. This is a beautiful look for them during sunny home games.

That look would br infinitely improved with pewter-colored socks. Or at least I've always thought so.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

p1_williams_cadillac.jpg

I disagree. It is just a boring look, looks awful when they start sweating. The white pants should go away for good and be replaced with orange pants and red pants.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

p1_williams_cadillac.jpg

I disagree. It is just a boring look, looks awful when they start sweating. The white pants should go away for good and be replaced with orange pants and red pants.

I disagree with your disagreement. I'm not a big football fan, but that actually looks like one of the better NFL sets I've seen. Something about a white jersey and white pants makes for a classy football look - yet it's not too much white due to the dark shoes and helmet, as CrazyAnna said. It's a nice balance, and it looks good in the bright sun.

I don't think it's boring, either - I don't think white-on-white would be such a popular look throughout the NFL if it wasn't liked.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

p1_williams_cadillac.jpg

I disagree with your disagreement. I'm not a big football fan, but that actually looks like one of the better NFL sets I've seen. Something about a white jersey and white pants makes for a classy football look - yet it's not too much white due to the dark shoes and helmet, as CrazyAnna said. It's a nice balance, and it looks good in the bright sun.

I don't think it's boring, either - I don't think white-on-white would be such a popular look throughout the NFL if it wasn't liked.

Too bad it isn't a picture of some super cool counterfeits, then it would be the best, not one of the better.

2ly2w09.jpg

hsrev0yf3bjwffali4kc1mgnr.gif

The hanging Sox logo on the hat pushes this one to the bottom of the barrel.

zezk7ayhkdhl9sjapyfeq0tup.gif

This is why BFBS is bad

h5mx32o1esgycrrrgfr29wn4u.gif

The trim is terrible and the wordmark on the shoulders is incredibly forced.

drew.jpg

I hate the red numbers and lack of color in the helmet/facemask. The only interesting thing about it is the pants stripe.

I owned the #6 jersey in this pic ages ago, in a moment of sheer lunacy I sold all my NHL and WHA game worn jerseys...seals_display_image.jpg?1275632566

When I saw the Seals come to the Nassau Coliseum, as they were coming onto the ice, one of the security guards says, "here come the Miami Dolphins"...

I know I'm in the very minority here, but those all-turquoise/teal uniforms were sharp. The pants were a Rangers-copycat version but a nice touch, nevertheless. I think if the teal were a shade or two darker, the combination with the yellow would have been a lot better. I don't mean to get off topic, but had the Golden Seals moved to Salt Lake City instead of Cleveland, they could have been re-named the Golden Eagles and have the same colour scheme and uniforms. The Jazz were still in New Orleans and Cleveland already had 3 other sports teams. Just food for thought. :)

p1_williams_cadillac.jpg

I don't really know any fellow Buc fans that like that look. I will say the all white look with a white helmet say, old 60-80's Patriots look great. But the red helmet, white/white uniform of the Chiefs looks like and upside down tampon. For the Bucs, do away completely with the white pants and the look is improved 1000 percent.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

Archived