Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drew.jpg

I hate the red numbers and lack of color in the helmet/facemask. The only interesting thing about it is the pants stripe.

My favorite Pats unis around. Better than the dated 80s style Pat Patriot alt unis or the regular garbage they wear now.

I loved the 60s AFL throwbacks from 09 though.

drew.jpg

I hate the red numbers and lack of color in the helmet/facemask. The only interesting thing about it is the pants stripe.

My favorite Pats unis around. Better than the dated 80s style Pat Patriot alt unis or the regular garbage they wear now.

The red numbers were weird. But I've always thought that the idea of having TV numbers that are a different color than the main numbers had potential. Not that I've seen it work, but I'd like to see it tried again, I guess. (Sort of the same idea as the LA Dodgers' red numbers)

drew.jpg

The red numbers were weird. But I've always thought that the idea of having TV numbers that are a different color than the main numbers had potential. Not that I've seen it work, but I'd like to see it tried again, I guess. (Sort of the same idea as the LA Dodgers' red numbers)

I thought Virginia Tech pulled it off during the Michael Vick era.

tumblr_lqua1iyTK51qhixboo1_400.jpg

MinnesotaNorthStars91-92F.jpg

The North Stars worst jersey is the Dallas Star's best.

Great point.

When this jersey came out, that's when BFBS started getting out of control in the NHL. Norm "Greed" Green changed the North Stars' N-Star jerseys to this piece of garbage, which was all part of his plan to move the franchise to Dallas...just to escape the sexual harassment charges against him in the State of Minnesota.

• 1 year later...

I don't have a colour version but the 1950-56 uniforms of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats are that teams worst....1953%20-%20Hamilton%20Tiger%20-%20Cats.jpgThe away uniform was all yellow-gold with black numbers and a simple black and white stripe on the leg while the home uniforms were all black with yellow-gold numbers. They were bland (like modern practice jerseys), not to mention my own personal dislike for yellow uniforms...

tigercatssignature-1.png

These jerseys from the 1990's:

kitchener_rangers_1997-98_front.jpg

kitchener_rangers_1993-94_front.jpg

And of course there is there logo that they used on 3rd jerseys a little more than 10 years ago, but unfortunately I can't find a pic of it anywhere.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

These jerseys from the 1990's:

kitchener_rangers_1997-98_front.jpg

kitchener_rangers_1993-94_front.jpg

And of course there is there logo that they used on 3rd jerseys a little more than 10 years ago, but unfortunately I can't find a pic of it anywhere.

Oh G-d yes. Hated that look.

Eh, if not for the solid purple socks (wtf is he even wearing there?) that wasn't a bad Vikings look.

For the Flyers, I'd say that their black Edge sweaters were their worst look ever, but the consensus would probably say this:

Peter_Forsberg.jpg

Eagles, I'd say their road uniform in '96 - first year of their big overhaul. Not sure wtf they were thinking by putting stripes on the sleeves as opposed to the logo like on the home jersey (this was fixed a year later), and I never understood the pants with the nearly-impossible-to-see stripe.

1996_Philadelphia.png

That was also the only season that their logo appeared on their pants. Stupid to move it from the sleeve to the pants only for the road set. They barely even wore those pants, so the logo didn't even appear most of the time.

PHI-IND+5Dec1996.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

drew.jpg

I thought Virginia Tech pulled it off during the Michael Vick era.

tumblr_lqua1iyTK51qhixboo1_400.jpg

Those aren't as bad as the gigantic flying elvis jersey's with sublimated stripes, that only belong on a soccer shirt.

That Kitchener Rangers logo does not make a good crest at all, yeesh. Yet I appreciate the spirit of it, and not just looking the same as the New York Rangers. That Memorial Cup logo they came up with, the one with the helmeted soldier, would be a good full-time primary. We should be beyond major-junior teams ganking NHL teams wholesale.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived