Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$(KGrHqV,!p8E8WnzEVzNBPKn07loFw~~60_3.JPG

Sweet JEEBUS, that looks like the Longhorns were sponsored by some crappy chain restaurant that's trying to break into the Applebee's/Chili's market!

Ahh.. the 1996 season, right? I think the Horns only wore these for one season, thank God.

Reggie Freeman:

259113.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDFFB9C37D1DD16C11BB57573AEBD99E999D8C4217247EA2BD

flamesthirdjersey.jpg

It's not an overly bad jersey, but with a team that didn't have a lot of terrible looks, they've only had 4. This is probably the worst of all, yes I'm including the 1995-2000 jersey.

275px-CFL_WPG_Jersey_1995.png

Worst era ever for the Bombers, thankfully it only lasted three seasons. With the Blue helmet of course.

jose-bautista-65million-contract.jpeg

Worst Jays jersey era, the black one is the crappiest of them all.

Netherlands+WC1998AwayReplica.png

Netherlands 98' World Cup Clash kit. If my memory serves me right they never had to wear these though.

Packers never really had any bad looks, they've always looked the same for the most part. Newcastle United had some pretty crappy clash kits, but whoever buys those are asking for trouble. The Crimson Tide have always looked fly.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

LSU football:

LSUpurplepants03a.jpg

The infamous purple pants. Worn only once. Few photos exist.

LSUGoldJerseys.jpg

I'm not opposed to gold jerseys; they would look great with purple/white/purple shoulder stripes. They also look better with white helmets. This set was not well thought out.

UNC+FSU.jpg

Oh how I hate thee, navy pants. Pair that jersey with the Carolina blue pants, and it would actually look decent.

UNC-silver-unis-247x300.jpg

The Platinum elite and camo one-offs were also pretty ugly, but at least they included Carolina blue.

-2008-sep-12-001.jpg

The Hurricanes' hem striping isn't the best-looking thing ever, but it's kind of cool since it's supposed to represent a storm flag. Storm flags are red. Change the color, and it's no longer a storm flag; it's just ugly.

109399451_display_image.jpg?1310946023
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Butkus_Dick_Action_150-220.jpg

Never understood why they went with the block numerals for a while.

I remember reading somewhere (probably here) that screen-printing was still a relatively new thing for jerseys back then and it took them awhile to perfect the Bears' traditional numerals.

No idea if that actually was the case though.

gold_black_3.jpg

I actually liked this look for the Saints, but from this picture, I can see why some wouldn't... gold jerseys are not a good look on fat players.

109399451_display_image.jpg?1310946023

While I'd make a couple of tweaks to it, I still don't think these are bad at all. I actually like the numbers; much better than the usual Copperplate mess.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

gold_black_3.jpg

Hilarious :lol: I posted this exact same picture earlier in the best look thread.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Detroit has rarely butchered an identity, IMO, but as with everything, there are exceptions:

The one scar on the Tigers' entire uniform history, IMO (this wonderful logo on the front).

241090d1325879868-photo-colorizations-sal1199-gehringer-charlie-det-1927.jpg

Blue pants for the Lions? No thanks.

98LionsBears7.jpg

This Red Wings throwback has always bothered me-- too busy.

YzermanInThrowback.jpg

No teal for the Pistons, sorry.

245920_crop_650x440.jpg?1315577839

Yuck. To both the jersey and the player.

2002-charles-rogers-michigan-state-football-jersey_over.jpg

Archived