This Year's ACC Tournament Logo

uk-owns-iu

I don't know if this has been posted before or not but I feel like they did a pretty good overall with this logo. I especially like the Atlanta logo that can be found on the side of Philips Arena in the logo.

I am a bit surprised that they are using Philips instead of the Georgia Dome as them and the SEC traditionally do...

http://www.atlantadowntown.com/article/acc-returns-to-downtown-atlanta-in-march

The Georgia Dome isn't the greatest place to watch basketball, and the ACC wanted a more intimate environment for the tournament, which is why they're doing Philips this time around.

I like how the 'ATLANTA' part of the arena was integrated, as well as the scoreboard (the blue girders on the sides), but I don't think the skyline was necessary.

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I don't know if this has been posted before or not but I feel like they did a pretty good overall with this logo. I especially like the Atlanta logo that can be found on the side of Philips Arena in the logo.

I am a bit surprised that they are using Philips instead of the Georgia Dome as them and the SEC traditionally do...

http://www.atlantado...tlanta-in-march

ACC teams have been struggling with basketball attendance for a few years.

With the college basketball regular season in its final month, nine of the conference?s 12 men?s basketball teams are on pace for a lower attendance from last year. Maryland and Virginia Tech both are averaging more than 1,500 fewer fans per game than this time last season, the two biggest drops in the league. As a whole, the ACC is averaging 9,406 fans through Wednesday, February 8. It would be the lowest average for the league since the 1984-1985 season and the first time it has been lower than 10,000 since the 1988-1989 season. If those figures don?t drastically improve, it would be the fourth consecutive year the ACC?s attendance numbers declined.

SEC went to NOLA Arena instead of Superdome. Guess some of the conference basketball tournaments have lost a bit of luster.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Archived