My NBA Jersey Series

buckeye

The Cavs primaries are nice... the alternated are hideous. The whole mixing colors and eras is terrible. If you want to make the set clean and congruent, just make a gold alternate. The only other change with the Cavs would be getting rid of the huge word mark on the shorts and under the collar. Its wayyyy to much for accent logos on the uniform. Stick with either the C or the sword and C logo.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The Cavs primaries are nice... the alternated are hideous. The whole mixing colors and eras is terrible. If you want to make the set clean and congruent, just make a gold alternate. The only other change with the Cavs would be getting rid of the huge word mark on the shorts and under the collar. Its wayyyy to much for accent logos on the uniform. Stick with either the C or the sword and C logo.

For one, I don't want to make a gold alternate, that's just kinda pointless in my opinion. I don't really understand what is so terrible about the alternate, but that's your opinion. And two, I'm trying to figure out what you're even talking about when you mention the "huge word mark on the shorts and under the collar" because I don't see anything on my concept that resembles the comment.

For one, I don't want to make a gold alternate, that's just kinda pointless in my opinion. I don't really understand what is so terrible about the alternate, but that's your opinion. And two, I'm trying to figure out what you're even talking about when you mention the "huge word mark on the shorts and under the collar" because I don't see anything on my concept that resembles the comment.

The huge wordmark that the Cavs use. The ball, with the sword, with CLEVELAND CAVALIERS written across it. Usually larger wordmarks aren't seen on uniform sets.

As for the gold alt... you don't see the point? It was the Cavs original home dud. It makes infinitely more sense than than an off navy blue alt, or a black alt with blue and orange.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Navy is still part of the team logo, so it's not like I'm just picking some random color, and the other alt is somewhere along the lines of the cavfanatic jersey, its something different in the set and I'm not deleting from it.

Right. Navy is used in logos only, at least with the current Cavs' set. Just trying to help. A gold alt. would look light years better than navy or the CavFanatic.

Right. Navy is used in logos only, at least with the current Cavs' set. Just trying to help. A gold alt. would look light years better than navy or the CavFanatic.

Actually, they currently have a navy alternate.

Actually, its the CavFanatic uniform, and not considered the official alt.

oh interesting. I stand corrected, then.

Untitled.png

oh interesting. I stand corrected, then.

Just because they wear it or it is put in production, doesn't mean its a good look.

Archived