Jersey iPhone Wallpapers

rbkhockey83

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get a Prince Fielder home jersey?

Thanks!

Yeah, I'd love to to Cabrera, Verlander, Prince, and more of the team but I haven't been able to find the font. I'll put in a request on the forum I guess.

And just thought I'd put this up.. been trying to use a stitching/twill effect but I think the wallpapers are too small. Maybe I'll do some full sized wallpapers w/ twill.

datsyuk1l.png

Thanks!

Yeah, I'd love to to Cabrera, Verlander, Prince, and more of the team but I haven't been able to find the font. I'll put in a request on the forum I guess.

Search eriq jaffe fonts. He made them for all the major sports. Tigers just use MLB Block.

Would I be able to get another white on purple one with WALLACE #25 (for another one of my teammates) thanks in advanced

here you go.. click for full size. Finally found out how to thumbnail lol.

wallace1.th.png

sweet looking BGs, could I possibly get a Brett Lawrie Blue jersey

Yeah I'll do one.

Search eriq jaffe fonts. He made them for all the major sports. Tigers just use MLB Block.

Alright, thanks I actually have all those downloaded haha. I didn't think it was the MLB Block because the numbers don't match, here's the jersey next to an example of the MLB block I did real quick

pMLB2-5690781dt.jpg

verlanderexample.png

sweet looking BGs, could I possibly get a Brett Lawrie Blue jersey

How's this? I can do their "modern" font if you don't like this one. It was the closest I could get to the actual number font.

click..

lawrie1.th.png

Any chance I could get a black Bruins Shawn Thornton one? Thanks!

thornton1.th.png

I messaged you about it a few days ago. I can't find the OKC font, I was wondering if you had it.

Oh sorry I've been on my phone lately, but I'm pretty sure I don't have it.

ok i'll put in a request for it.

Thanks!

Here are the tigers, made a lot of them since they were easy. Let me know if you don't like the stripe or the background pattern, they're easy to delete. I thought it would add a little to the jersey since they're pretty plain.

fielder1.th.pngverlander1.th.pngcabrera1.th.pngavila1.th.pngvalverde1.th.pngmartinez1.th.pngdirks1.th.pngboesch1.th.pngalburquerque1.th.pngsantiago1.th.png

Archived