Whittier's Concepts

Whittier S

Nice work W.

Remember that when you post here the implication is that you would like feedback. Further, these forums are populated by FANatics - people who live and breath design and their teams. With such a talented and passionate group there will always be very strong and very diverse opinions. You shouldn't be offended by any of them; in fact, if I had any talent I'd post my own work and simply be flattered that someone cared enough to comment on it.

Take what you find is useful, inspiring, etc., and run with it.

Glad to see your passion for the craft and your willingness to share it.

Welcome!

RayGuy--Oh, I very much want--and need--feedback, and I wasn't at all offended. If I came off at all like I was offended, I'll have to figure out a way to rephrase myself next time.

I took the advice a lot of you gave, and WOW, what a difference. Definitely a more solid design. Check it out:

PickemRebrandContest-Chicago2.png

I worry that my submission won't be as flashy as those I'm competing against, but this is an Original Six team--traditional, not trendy.

Off to submit....

Thanks again

Peace

W

rATMcmK.png

RayGuy--Oh, I very much want--and need--feedback, and I wasn't at all offended. If I came off at all like I was offended, I'll have to figure out a way to rephrase myself next time.

I took the advice a lot of you gave, and WOW, what a difference. Definitely a more solid design. Check it out:

PickemRebrandContest-Chicago2.png

I worry that my submission won't be as flashy as those I'm competing against, but this is an Original Six team--traditional, not trendy.

Off to submit....

Thanks again

Peace

W

Looks freaking awesome! I'd purchase one of those. Good luck!

I don't know about the white gap around the stripes on the home it kind of screams Adidas and if you are going to keep it I would put it on the road for consistensies sake and because of the lack of black the only black on the road is the logo. But that's just my five cents and good luck

Lancealot: Submission is already made, there was simply not going to be any more time the rest of this week to work on it, with all the schoolwork I have. But I will bear this in mind for the future, thank you.

Northender: Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully I have your vote come voting time. :-)

rATMcmK.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have been flat on my back, sick as a dog the past three days. What a surprise it was to wake up today and find out that my Chicago Hawks made it into the Top 10 for the final vote over at PuckDrawn.com! I would not have made the cut without the sound advice of all you fine folks, so thanks!

And, whilst I'm at it, I should tell you to pop over to PuckDrawn and vote for me!

Thanks

Peace

Whittier

rATMcmK.png

Archived