Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

No sleevehawk. Feathers on the pants and jersey.

No logo on the sleeve? Worst news of the day. I was hoping for the return of the old-school large wrap around, but would have been satisfied with a larger version of the current sleeve look.

That sucks.

Well, there IS "a logo" on the shoulder/sleeve area...

A logo or wings/feathers/totem pole?

There is "a logo".

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No logo on the sleeve? Worst news of the day. I was hoping for the return of the old-school large wrap around, but would have been satisfied with a larger version of the current sleeve look.

That sucks.

There is "a logo".

Pretty sure you're referring to the Nike emblem taking the place of the Reebok vector.

That sucks.

There is "a logo".

oh a Nike logo, duh...

Alright, what is the new Seahawks wordmark similar to?

The letters are all the same as in the current logo, but they use a different font and graphical treatment.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Keep in mind for those wanting a return to the old, I think Dounner said that Nike somewhere along the line wants to make a throwback, but not now...

businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073%255B1%255D.jpg

2ly2w09.jpg

Has anyone ever made a huge marketing announcement or jersey / logo unveiling on a Sunday? In any industry? It doesn't seem to reason that 4/1 would be a "big deal" kind of thing - I'm not sure why people don't seem to believe the 4/3 date.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Has anyone ever made a huge marketing announcement or jersey / logo unveiling on a Sunday? In any industry? It doesn't seem to reason that 4/1 would be a "big deal" kind of thing - I'm not sure why people don't seem to believe the 4/3 date.

Exactly. 4/1 is just when the deal starts, it never said it was the unveil date. It's always been 4/3 if I'm not mistaken.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Alright, what is the new Seahawks wordmark similar to?

The letters are all the same as in the current logo, but they use a different font and graphical treatment.

According to everything that I have, the wordmark has remained unchanged.

It is exactly the same. Just different colors.

So the answer to the original question is, the new Seahawks wordmark is similar to the old Seahawks wordmark.

Archived