Nintendogmaster

Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

I hope the green becomes a bigger part of the uniforms. I'd rather the Seahawks take design cues from the Sounders than the boring Mariners.

Hmm, I wonder what it says...

"HAWK, SEAHAWKS,HAWK!"

Rock, chalk...Seahawk???

I hope the green becomes a bigger part of the uniforms. I'd rather the Seahawks take design cues from the Sounders than the boring Mariners.

I agree. Be unique rather than follow the herd.

I think they should have taken this opportunity to change the Seahawks wordmark since it's similar to 5 other teams but oh well. If they were going to change it now would be the time.

I bet the stripe says "We want the ball and we're gonna score!"

This made me laugh - well done.

I have a feeling the leaks are going to be popping up all weekend for not just the Seahawks but all the teams.

Pretty sure those images are simply of the current logo, much like images initially came out with the Panthers old logo on the hats.

People on one of the seahawks forums are saying that nothing is changing and it's all a bunch of bul##### after seeing those images.

Interesting - while '47 Brand put out renderings of their new caps with the old logos (including the Panthers, whose change has long since been confirmed), New Era chose not to release Seahawk pictures at all. At least originally.

SEA.jpg

...because it hasn't been released yet. Its not as if the logo has changed all that much anyway? It's the same logo...with different colors...

It appears Carolina has their old logo on the new hats too, so I wouldn't read too much into anything just yet...

pant.png