Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

So there are no stripes just this new feather design element? Not sure I'm down with that

the design element make up the stripes.

Guessing no stripes on uniform at all, didn't see a helmet center stripe on above hat photo. A two toned colored feather or feathers imprint( like Redskins helmet feather on their logo, running about a third down each pant side. Imprinted two-tone feathers on jerseys on top of shoulder pads or around yoke of jerseys underneath numbers which are grey or silver outlined in green. Or feathers down side panals of jersey. The feathers also may be interperted as totom pole "wings". Jerseys are one color instead of two tone. OMG.....

That helmet is inaccurate.

I dought that they would release a new colored logo on a new color helmet on a hat showing from the front that has no stripe, maybe something feathery on the back ?.......

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guessing no stripes on uniform at all, didn't see a helmet center stripe on above hat photo. A two toned colored feather or feathers imprint( like Redskins helmet feather on their logo, running about a third down each pant side. Imprinted two-tone feathers on jerseys on top of shoulder pads or around yoke of jerseys underneath numbers which are grey or silver outlined in green. Or feathers down side panals of jersey. The feathers also may be interperted as totom pole "wings". Jerseys are one color instead of two tone. OMG.....

the design element is the same but is applied in different ways on the uniform. To create a stripe on one part, to create a wide tapering band on another. For the numbers the design element is applied in a different way. Think superman returns shield. Best way I can describe it.

the design element is the same but is applied in different ways on the uniform. To create a stripe on one part, to create a wide tapering band on another. For the numbers the design element is applied in a different way. Think superman returns shield. Best way I can describe it.

neutral-wait.jpg

Its a light, suddle, two toned, totom pole winged or feather, impression into the fabric of the jerseys and pants. Sort of a background image.

I was referring to the numbers when talking about superman returns shield. Not anything else on uniform.

So... Like beveled?? Or maybe textured with a feather pattern?? Maybe similar to the carbon fibre patterns we've seen from Nike..?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5169/5220946939_e358618835.jpg

Why am I getting the feeling that whatever this "design element" is that "makes up the stripes" is going to turn out like a toned-down version of thr tribal art trim that adorned the original version of the Vancouver Grizzlies basketball uniforms???

And sublimated design in numbers? Hmm...could turn out pretty cool if done right. If it's done at all, though...I'm going on record right now as saying some type of spot pattern will appear sublimated into the jersey numbers of the next Jacksonville Jaguars outfit. In fact I'd bet ny next paycheck on it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Why am I getting the feeling that whatever this "design element" is that "makes up the stripes" is going to turn out like a toned-down version of thr tribal art trim that adorned the original version of the Vancouver Grizzlies basketball uniforms???

And sublimated design in numbers? Hmm...could turn out pretty cool if done right. If it's done at all, though...I'm going on record right now as saying some type of spot pattern will appear sublimated into the jersey numbers of the next Jacksonville Jaguars outfit. In fact I'd bet ny next paycheck on it.

I hope you are wrong about that. There have been a lot of concepts for the jags on here with spots and I've never seen one that I have liked

Its a light, suddle, two toned, totom pole winged or feather, impression into the fabric of the jerseys and pants. Sort of a background image.

I was referring to the numbers when talking about superman returns shield. Not anything else on uniform.

So... Like beveled?? Or maybe textured with a feather pattern?? Maybe similar to the carbon fibre patterns we've seen from Nike..?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5169/5220946939_e358618835.jpg

A background pattern in the manner this pattern is?

Canada-2010-crest.jpg

I hope you are wrong about that. There have been a lot of concepts for the jags on here with spots and I've never seen one that I have liked

I really hope not, I don't think spots in the way we need to go. I just see lots of Black/white trimmed in Teal, Gold and a possible addition of a 4th color like a sliver or Chrome .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

They got rid of the navy blue and its now blue! If you go to fansedge.com and go to the Seahawks ID code: http://www.fansedge.com/Seattle-Seahawks-Blue-Nike-Sideline-Dri-Fit-Team-Pride-T-Shirt-_-377438445_PD.html

It says item is not availible at the moment, but in the description in the URL it just says "Blue".

Please stop posting. You don't know what you don't know.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

They got rid of the navy blue and its now blue! If you go to fansedge.com and go to the Seahawks ID code: http://www.fansedge.com/Seattle-Seahawks-Blue-Nike-Sideline-Dri-Fit-Team-Pride-T-Shirt-_-377438445_PD.html

It says item is not availible at the moment, but in the description in the URL it just says "Blue".

i thought it was a pretty nice find. I think right now we are all looking too into things, but its all in good fun.

spacer.png

spacer.png

i thought it was a pretty nice find. I think right now we are all looking too into things, but its all in good fun.

Telling people they got rid of the navy blue when it's quite obvious they didn't get rid of navy blue is a nice find?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So nervous and excited to see the new unis.

I'm nervous because I really do love the monochrome blue home unis we wear. I just think they're the best (not so much the road unis—they need blue pants).

I also really enjoy the old unis—both home and away—but I'm all for saving that for the throwbacks.

@ Showtime029, I just love the identity we have made at home. Love the colors; the Seahawks blue, the two-tones with the darker blue; especially the green accents. I'm also excited about silver re-entering the fold, though, and am open to some change (it is, after all, inevitable). Most of the ideas I've heard you allude to or confirm are exciting to me, at least conceptually. Really excited about totem styles, tasteful use of feathers, "sublimated" numbers, etc. They really seem to be good ideas on paper. But I do hope that we don't lose the overall effect the home unis carry now.

Knowing a little of what I value in my aesthetic, do you think I'll view the new unis as an embellishment of the themes I've grown to love, or too much of a departure from them?

It's impossible to say what one person will or won't like, but your best guess given what I've expressed would be really appreciated. Thanks for the time.

I'm not wild about having a navy blue helmet with a navy blue facemask. I think there is enough white in the Seahawk logo to have justified going with white facemask.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I'm also wondering—since you've said there are two blues and two silvers/greys listed—if the second blue remains the Seahawks blue of 2002-present?

Perhaps it's still present in the palette but is now taking a backseat? That would be nice, I'd hate to lose it altogether...

One other thing I'd like to mention... I really liked when Marshawn wore what looked like blue warmers over green socks—leaving just a little green peeking out the top.

Is there anything different about the socks? Other than a wholesale color change, I mean. Are there added effects, colors, or design elements on the socks?

Archived