Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

What some people are calling the feather pattern and what I am are two totally different things I guess the new stripe is unlike anyone else in the league.

Is your feather what I call the chain link fence? Yes that is there that is new that is unique. I'm just saying that lighter part to the left w/ sharp knife edges are the shading for all the helmets, not feathers.

It look like the carbon fiber squares are unique to the Seahawk helmet. Is that correct?

carbon fiber=chain link fence=bee hive, right?

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do remember Dounner saying earlier in this thread I believe, that when describing the helmet, he mentioned something about the Oregon carbon fiber helmet. Now, that definitely looks like some kind of carbon fiber pattern to me. Dounner, is this what you were referring to?

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

the helmet looks like it has a storm cloud ghosted in the front of it. kind of as if the seahawk is flying through a storm (im talking about the greyish stuff around the front of the helmet and around the side...not the chainlink stripe)

Miami.png

the helmet looks like it has a storm cloud ghosted in the front of it. kind of as if the seahawk is flying through a storm (im talking about the greyish stuff around the front of the helmet and around the side...not the chainlink stripe)

That's just a generic 'distressed' type pattern/graphic that's on these helmet t-shirts for all the teams.

Cool reading of it though

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived