Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if what Dounner is saying is true, heres the new Hawks helmet

seahawks2012.jpg

Woah....where did you find this? I love it!!!

Carzy Anna this basically this what the player told and what I heard from my friend it makes sense

Also coincides with the convo I had with a current player a few weeks ago at The Pike here in Seattle. I mentioned a possible throwback and he told me it wasn't happening and their alternate is grey.

Looks like a Davidson template. My apologies, however, Brandon if it's your own.

I really hope that is our helmet. But I am nervous about this grey alternate jersey I heard about.

Looks like a Davidson template. My apologies, however, Brandon if it's your own.

I really hope that is our helmet. But I am nervous about this grey alternate jersey I heard about.

Is it true that the Seahawks wanted 3 jerseys plus a throwback and wear told they could only have 3 so they dropped the throwback ..But are appealing ?

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I have yet to see definitive proof of this new Navy/Silver/Lime Green identity, but today on the radio(can't remember if it was a Boston station or Portland, ME station) during a sports flash they said that the Seahawks' unveiled a new set of uniforms. Navy helmets, White jersey on Navy pants, and Navy jersey on Gray pants. All with Lime Green trim. I figured it was just lack of research on a fake leak, but I still thought it was funny.

The Seahawks will have darker blue helmets. The Seahawk blue will be changed to gray in the logo. The team will have a darker blue jersey with gray numbers outlined in green. The white and gray jerseys will have the dark blue numbers outlined in green. The team will have gray pants and dark blue pants with green and blue trim on the gray and gray and green on the blue one. The team will have gray and blue socks. Green will remain an accent color but will not be featured as a alt. jersey again.

When you say "darker blue", that must mean the current Navy blue they are using in their color pallet, which may as well be black because it is so dark. Why would they drop the current shade of Seahawks blue as they were so proud of that custom color they created back in 2002 ? OR is this another created blue color lighter that the navy blue ? Another question is, if the team was so in love with the monochrome Seahawk blue uniforms, why change ???? Really not sure if I buy into a new logo color change this late in the Spring, manufacturers have to have many months notice for any logo color or changes so they can produce the updated version in a large supply before a new uniform release. I believe if there was a logo change in any way, they would have released or announced that change earlier in the year and the changed uniform could still be kept under wraps till April. I believe it will be the same current seahawk blue helmet and logo but with a new style uniform with silver or grey pants.

I have yet to see definitive proof of this new Navy/Silver/Lime Green identity, but today on the radio(can't remember if it was a Boston station or Portland, ME station) during a sports flash they said that the Seahawks' unveiled a new set of uniforms. Navy helmets, White jersey on Navy pants, and Navy jersey on Gray pants. All with Lime Green trim. I figured it was just lack of research on a fake leak, but I still thought it was funny.

Yep - the teams haven't even received their uniforms, which won't be until April 1.

They'll all be publicly unveiled at a press conference in NY on the 3rd.

I don't believe ANY of all these supposedly "insiders" saying all these differet versions of what they know. Its always, he said, she said, or I know somebody that knows somebody. If all the people are in the know, show proof via photos or drawings.....

totally came from Nike this morning. Marshawn Lynch was also CC'd on the email. said it was legit.

ok, really it is a Davidson template. i just colored it navy and threw an altered logo on it :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I don't believe ANY of all these supposedly "insiders" saying all these differet versions of what they know. Its always, he said, she said, or I know somebody that knows somebody. If all the people are in the know, show proof via photos or drawings.....

Geezus....shut up already. There will be a change to the Seahawks. Well-connected people have seen the new uniforms. Just because you haven't seen any pictures doesn't mean they won't change.

Sit back, enjoy your ignorance, and come back to the party when the Seahawks unveil the new uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Geezus....shut up already. There will be a change to the Seahawks. Well-connected people have seen the new uniforms. Just because you haven't seen any pictures doesn't mean they won't change.

Sit back, enjoy your ignorance, and come back to the party when the Seahawks unveil the new uniforms.

Never said they were not changing......Tired of all the so-called well-connected people all having "different" versions of what they saw.

When you say "darker blue", that must mean the current Navy blue they are using in their color pallet, which may as well be black because it is so dark.

Woah, it was the exact opposite. The navy was way too light, far lighter than what the Bears and Broncos use (at least on the uniforms). It was so light that it didn't contrast with the Blue of the jerseys, particularly when they darkened with sweat.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Never said they were not changing......Tired of all the so-called well-connected people all having "different" versions of what they saw.

Really??? You might want to read your earlier post, the one where you doubt they would go away from blue, you doubt there would be changes this "late" in the spring, and you doubt that Nike could manufacture such changes in time. I really don't think you understand know how the whole process works. Seattle is not just announcing a change in April...they're unveiling the change.

People describe things differently. You and I could both look at a blue and yellow shirt and have completely different ways to describe it. What the common theme here in Seattle's case is that navy and silver/gray will be the two dominant colors, with green being an accent color. The Seattle blue is probably going away.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. That "Seahawks Blue" is a custom color. It was originally designated as a TOYO ink color back in 2002, and also used a Pantone Process Color (which has been discontinued by Pantone) as a CMYK equivalent. Around 2003 or so, Reebok began using one of their own custom colors to represent it.

It's been a nightmare for manufacturers to reproduce. I'd be shocked if it wasn't either replaced or dropped altogether.

(No, I don't have any inside info on this one.)

EDIT: It was 2003 when Reebok began designating it as a custom color.

Archived