Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more nervous than excited. I really don't want my team looking like the Cowboys with some lime green. But I'm very curious to see how it will turn out.

I'm not getting that vibe at all. That's like saying the Jets look like the Eagles or the Texans look like the Giants. I don't even relate the Lions to the Cowboys.

From information I was told at the sporting goods store I am at, the jerseys will not be ready for PURCHASE until April 27th. I have no idea why that date but that is the hard sale date a la the DNS. The New Draft hats and other apparel will be in the store sometime later on this week and ready for sales by April 3rd or so.

I'm more nervous than excited. I really don't want my team looking like the Cowboys with some lime green. But I'm very curious to see how it will turn out.

I'm not getting that vibe at all. That's like saying the Jets look like the Eagles or the Texans look like the Giants. I don't even relate the Lions to the Cowboys.

I think he was referring to the Seahawks going to a darkish blue and silver, with some lime green

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I have had the designs of the entire set at my fingertips for months and they are interesting. I really like the look. Tiny wing ding things and all. Oh and all pants and jerseys are to be worn in any combo of teams choosing.

smooth cool.gif

I have had the designs of the entire set at my fingertips for months and they are interesting. I really like the look. Tiny wing ding things and all. Oh and all pants and jerseys are to be worn in any combo of teams choosing.

You should volunteer some details. B)

Or, can you at least give info about when the set will be unveiled and what to expect? Will it happen at this Apr 3 Nike event?

I think he was referring to the Seahawks going to a darkish blue and silver, with some lime green

That's exactly what I'm referring to. I was also hoping that they would not go with a dark navy helmet. They could make it darker than the Seahawk blue but not make it as dark as say, the Bears helmet. I would have loved to have seen a return to the silver helmet. But I guess in the end no matter what colors they go with I will still buy their stuff.

I know we were debating on the facebook picture of all the team gloves and specifically the Seahawks set. People wondered if the logo replaced the denim color with silver and no one could say for sure. Does this not confirm, essentially, what the logo will be?

tumblr_m15fjcqkXz1rnflk7o1_1280.png

Same here. Except no uniforms, only apparel designs. When you are privileged enough have access to an account like this, however, don't you guys think it would remain smart to keep details hidden? You can only stretch a confidentiality agreement so much..

I'd love to just write a blurb detailing changes, colors, etc, but my hands are tied, and will remain so. I don't think you guys will be disappointed, however. I like what i've seen so far...

Archived