Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

Just do it anonymously.

Sure. Leak information across the largest football league, by one of the largest athletic retailers in the world. In the process jeopardizing my position, career, reputation with my company, this forum, the Sports Logos website. I think I have a bit more respect for myself and you guys to do so. :wacko:

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just do it anonymously.

Sure. Leak information across the largest football league, by one of the largest athletic retailers in the world. In the process jeopardizing my position, career, reputation with my company, this forum, the Sports Logos website. I think I have a bit more respect for myself and you guys to do so. :wacko:

Not looking for leaked information as such, but would you put a percentage on the uniforms that the general population (not us geeks here) would recognize as being different next year?

EDIT - just re-read your earlier post, and you haven't seen uniforms. Nevermind :P

It's where I sit.

I had to try. ^_^

Honestly, though, sometimes it seems like some of you guys with inside information get a little too much pleasure out of taunting the rest of us. I'm not trying to accuse anyone specifically here. Just... if you know everything I am dying to know but won't reveal any of it, then don't even tell me that you know anything.

I had to try. ^_^

Honestly, though, sometimes it seems like some of you guys with inside information get a little too much pleasure out of taunting the rest of us. I'm not trying to accuse anyone specifically here. Just... if you know everything I am dying to know but won't reveal any of it, then don't even tell me that you know anything.

To me, it's not so much our current crop of insiders, but remember Johnny Seuol? That guy loved to drop annoying hints with a winking icon... got on my nerves.

Just do it anonymously.

All you have to do is open your own sports apparel store, print out some shirts and jerseys with the new logo and then release it a week before "accidently". Isn't that how its' done these days?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I can honestly say that I am more excited for April 3rd than I have been for any Christmas in the past decade. I'm 29, if that matters.

Dude, i'm 19 and i've been looking forward to this day for months. Its nice knowing you're not the only one who really likes these kinds of things and theres a place like thsi where i don't feel out of place :)

I can honestly say that I am more excited for April 3rd than I have been for any Christmas in the past decade. I'm 29, if that matters.

Dude, i'm 19 and i've been looking forward to this day for months. Its nice knowing you're not the only one who really likes these kinds of things and theres a place like thsi where i don't feel out of place :)

The only bad thing about this change is that the logo was perfect beforehand and did not need to be changed. However, I am looking forward to seeing the new looks and I am hoping that the blue tint is not similar to Dallas.

spacer.png

Unless you signed something you can say whatever you want. My buddy works there and nobody told him if you say what the unis are you will be fired. Get over yourselves people for real. You are not that important.

Ever heard of professionalism? Yeesh...

Yeah, but he was an admitted troll.

In many (most? all?) cases he didn't have any actual info, he just liked making you think he did and wouldn't share.

Lord, what a pain that guy was about this time last year, with all the Bills anticipation... he was SO proud of himself. Remember his "49ers have white pants" nonsense? And Colorwerx (too polite to call him out) saying, "Hm... I'm not sure about that."

Unless you signed something you can say whatever you want. My buddy works there and nobody told him if you say what the unis are you will be fired. Get over yourselves people for real. You are not that important.

Ever heard of professionalism? Yeesh...

Not to mention that his "buddy" didn't have to be told about a specific confidentiality agreement to be bound by it. If his friend has a contract with his employer, it's in there.

The notion that "nobody told me I couldn't do that" is so very second grade.

Lord, what a pain that guy was about this time last year, with all the Bills anticipation... he was SO proud of himself. Remember his "49ers have white pants" nonsense? And Colorwerx (too polite to call him out) saying, "Hm... I'm not sure about that."

Yeah,but Colorwerx also admitted there were a few other jerseys and pants which didn't show up on the style guides, such as the Seahawks' lime set and the Titans' light blue pants at first. Also, Johnny posted a screen shot from Madden which had the Niners in new white pants, but I don't have the most recent Madden and didn't know if that was legit or not. Still a troll, though.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I'd just like to say that myself, along with probably most of the board, am happy with whatever information the few guys that have access are able to share with us. Even if it's just "X team will be getting new uniforms" or saying something is fake, every little bit of information is nice.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'd just like to say that myself, along with probably most of the board, am happy with whatever information the few guys that have access are able to share with us. Even if it's just "X team will be getting new uniforms" or saying something is fake, every little bit of information is nice.

I agree. As long as it's based on something, however obscure, it's interesting to read.

I have had the designs of the entire set at my fingertips for months and they are interesting. I really like the look. Tiny wing ding things and all. Oh and all pants and jerseys are to be worn in any combo of teams choosing.

Same here. Except no uniforms, only apparel designs. When you are privileged enough have access to an account like this, however, don't you guys think it would remain smart to keep details hidden? You can only stretch a confidentiality agreement so much..

I'd love to just write a blurb detailing changes, colors, etc, but my hands are tied, and will remain so. I don't think you guys will be disappointed, however. I like what i've seen so far...

I'll ask this: which of the following categories would you classify it in?

A: Traditional

B: Modern

C: Neo-Traditional (e.g., Bills)

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'll reserve further judgement until the unveiling, of course, but I'm not sure I dig the idea of a dark blue helmet for Seattle that much (if them going with one is true). I think this was a big opportunity for them to go back to silver. But hey, who knows? The dark blue may go better with the entire package; we won't know until we see the top to bottom of it all. I'm very anxious for April 3rd.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived