Did the New Jersey Nets tease their Brooklyn logo?

TaylorMade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone here actually seen the new unis?

I doubt it.

My understanding is that they won't be unveiled for a couple months, so we're still a little early for leaks. Those usually hit when the merchandise starts making its way through the pipeline. Retailers are more likely than manufacturers to leak.

I doubt it.

My understanding is that they won't be unveiled for a couple months, so we're still a little early for leaks. Those usually hit when the merchandise starts making its way through the pipeline. Retailers are more likely than manufacturers to leak.

I know someone who has...I personally haven't, but certainly trust what they told me, which was that it will be astoundingly simple in design.

I know someone who has...I personally haven't, but certainly trust what they told me, which was that it will be astoundingly simple in design.

Ask your friend if they are more simple than Cleveland's current unis.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

That's the old Orlando Magic number "8", sans outline.

Oh and...while I don't necessarily mind the shoulder yoke, I can't imagine that would go over on the players that well.

(Not that that's real, anyway.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I doubt it.

Remember reading that Paul Lukas did as well.

My guess is that its going to be something like the Celtics have. That's the simpliest design in the NBA IMO. Two colors, simple font and a minimal amount of piping.

Someone here worked on the project at one time i think. Didn't say much but if i remember correctly he said something along the lines of uniforms being the best thing in the set.

Someone here worked on the project at one time i think. Didn't say much but if i remember correctly he said something along the lines of uniforms being the best thing in the set.

I find it hard to believe that they won't end up looking like Spurs clones, but somehow even more boring-looking. I mean with that color scheme (if you can call it that) and font... wow. I'm ready to be underwhelmed.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Ask your friend if they are more simple than Cleveland's current unis.

It's not really more or less simple than Cleveland's look.

Ugggghhhh... why? When will the boring faux-retro fad end?

Have you seen their logo package? A low key and classic design fits the look they want to go with.

You can have modern uniforms that work with simple logos... just look at the Preds' sweaters.

This is not a simple logo, nor does this uniform qualify as something that quote-unquote works:

nashville-predators-home-jersey-rbk.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I don't see what's so bad about simple uniforms. Most people love the Celtics uniforms and the current Cavs look has its fair share of people that like them.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I doubt it.

Remember reading that Paul Lukas did as well.

My guess is that its going to be something like the Celtics have. That's the simpliest design in the NBA IMO. Two colors, simple font and a minimal amount of piping.

Well, actually it WAS Paul Lukas who told me so.

I wasn't sure it was out that he had seen them in person or not.

Ugggghhhh... why? When will the boring faux-retro fad end?

Have you seen their logo package? A low key and classic design fits the look they want to go with.

You can have modern uniforms that work with simple logos... just look at the Preds' sweaters.

The Predators' logo is not "simple." Not even after it got a much needed cleaning up,

As for their uniforms? Well if you like them good on you. They're, in my opinion, the best the franchise has had. Though depending on who you are that may not be saying much.

Regardless the Preds have three colours to work with and a pretty modern logo. There's room to be creative when it comes to their uniforms.

The Brooklyn Nets use two colours, black and white. Their logos are all simple in design and concept. I'm not sure how "modern" you can expect their uniforms to be while still fitting into the brand they've created.

Not everyone wants to follow the latest design trends. Some teams like to go the timeless route.

Archived