Did the New Jersey Nets tease their Brooklyn logo?

TaylorMade

Ok, so this is what I was talking about... drew this up. Can anyone clean it up and make it look legit?

35cisyv.jpg

how about this one bro?

4hxwqq.jpg

That looks great! More than likely they will be far from this but we can only dream! Should send that to jay z wouldn't hurt

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree completely. Maybe They can just make everyone on their roster be 0-9 and then make the bench players that won't play anyways the two digit numbers..... But honestly that's an awesome jersey, if somehow it could work with a two digit number, I sadly can't see it happening though

Ok, so this is what I was talking about... drew this up. Can anyone clean it up and make it look legit?

35cisyv.jpg

how about this one bro?

4hxwqq.jpg

That looks great! More than likely they will be far from this but we can only dream! Should send that to jay z wouldn't hurt

That would make a fantastic alt someday - a great way for them to add a 3rd without adding a 3rd color.

I agree completely. Maybe They can just make everyone on their roster be 0-9 and then make the bench players that won't play anyways the two digit numbers..... But honestly that's an awesome jersey, if somehow it could work with a two digit number, I sadly can't see it happening though

how about this one?i adjusted the number to be slightly smaller....and i think it fits any 2 digit number now?what do you think guys?

2lderdv.jpg

how about this one?i adjusted the number to be slightly smaller....and i think it fits any 2 digit number now?what do you think guys?

2lderdv.jpg

Nice, but I don't think the radially arched text works with the shield. The shapes aren't complimentary.

2lderdv.jpg

I like the concept, but isn't it pretty much common knowledge both home and road unis will sport "BROOKLYN"?

2lderdv.jpg

I like the concept, but isn't it pretty much common knowledge both home and road unis will sport "BROOKLYN"?

Yeah, it's been confirmed by the Nets themselves actually.

Archived