Did the New Jersey Nets tease their Brooklyn logo?

TaylorMade

And these shirts provide a small glimpse of what the strips on the jerseys look like

1211_large5.jpg

Looks like silver trims to me. I thought the unis were going to be just black and white.

I wouldnt read to much into the jersey Deron's wearing in the shirt. They mightve just mocked up a generic jersey. It doesn't look too much different than the New Jersey Nets uniform he wore. Maybe they just edited an existing picture of William's in a NJN jersey to a generic jersey (so that they wouldnt leak the BKLYN jersey but so at the same time he isnt in the NJN jersey).

Just spitballing/thinking out loud.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt read to much into the jersey Deron's wearing in the shirt. They mightve just mocked up a generic jersey. It doesn't look too much different than the New Jersey Nets uniform he wore. Maybe they just edited an existing picture of William's in a NJN jersey to a generic jersey (so that they wouldnt leak the BKLYN jersey but so at the same time he isnt in the NJN jersey).

Joe Johnson's got the same uni on though

1215_large5.jpg

1215_large5.jpg

looks like a bad photoshop job... see the random black around the image on the shirt

1215_large5.jpg

I wouldn't look into it. Here's a picture of the Timberwolves version of the shirt-

bklynproof.jpg

The Timberwolves current uniforms don't have that jersey style or use green.

spacer.png

That bottom Timberwolves shirt is obviously a bad mock-up--look at the pixelation around the smaller wolf head.

It may not be a great mock-up, but I got it from the NBA's store website, so I think it's legit.

spacer.png

If they haven't unveiled the uniforms yet, I wouldn't assume that the player tees are using the same numerals that the jerseys use. These numerals are, after all, simply the same font as the wordmarks and B logo.

They also have other shirts with different fonts.

1209_large.jpg

And these shirts provide a small glimpse of what the strips on the jerseys look like

1211_large5.jpg

Exactly. There are player tees with multiple different fonts out there.

I wouldn't read too much into the jersey trim, either. I don't know if the fact that those aren't adidas tees have anything to do with that, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 1 month later...

Moving right along - the Barclays Center sign was installed on the Atlantic Avenue side of the building yesterday. This appears to be a leak of the floor design:

SeIPX.jpg

Here's the home whites, from a McFarlane action figure:

yhst-131532359532867_2227_762327.jpg

And this road comes from a video game:

0.jpg

Paul Lukas says of the black uniform, "That’s pretty close to what I recall being shown at the NBA offices last winter."

Presuming that all three of these are correct, they're using the circle "BROOKLYN NEW YORK" logo at center court, as most of us presumed they would, and the shield logo on the shorts (there was some debate about this a while back).

Here's the home whites, from a McFarlane action figure:

yhst-131532359532867_2227_762327.jpg

And this road comes from a video game:

0.jpg

Paul Lukas says of the black uniform, "That’s pretty close to what I recall being shown at the NBA offices last winter."

Presuming that all three of these are correct, they're using the circle "BROOKLYN NEW YORK" logo at center court, as most of us presumed they would, and the shield logo on the shorts (there was some debate about this a while back).

The blacks are fake. They are from a 2K12 (not 2K13) patch. Not sure about the whites, but they look pretty legit.

Moving right along - the Barclays Center sign was installed on the Atlantic Avenue side of the building yesterday. This appears to be a leak of the floor design:

SeIPX.jpg

If that's the court, I like it. Kind of looks classic to me.

baltimoreravens.png

Yes, that is the IZOD center. The seats are that purpleish hue and you can see the boards still up from when the Devils used to play there with the red runner. Why they set the court up there though I couldn't tell you. The only guess I could venture is that it was available all summer and they needed somewhere to set it up to re-purpose the same floor they used at the Meadowlands and the Rock.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Yes, that is the IZOD center. The seats are that purpleish hue and you can see the boards still up from when the Devils used to play there with the red runner. Why they set the court up there though I couldn't tell you. The only guess I could venture is that it was available all summer and they needed somewhere to set it up to re-purpose the same floor they used at the Meadowlands and the Rock.

That photo was leaked like two weeks ago. It was during the test run to make sure the floor was ok and painted right. Needs to be done in advance in case any problems and Barclays isn't ready yet.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Archived