Tebow Watch 2012

Cujo

Now that Peyton Manning has signed and Tim Tebow is on Elway's chopping block, these are teams who are rumored suitors:

- Dolphins

- Jaguars

- Jets

- Packers

- Patriots

I can see him landing somewhere in Florida, but I can't imagine how he'd fit in on a team like the Packers, as a quarterback anyways.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats

No, seriously, if he ever goes to the CFL, they have his rights.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,ย POTD 2/26/17

ย 

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats

Is there a website where I can see what CFL team have a certain players rights?

ย 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ย 

Now that Peyton Manning has signed and Tim Tebow is on Elway's chopping block, these are teams who are rumored suitors:

- Dolphins

- Jaguars

- Jets

- Packers

- Patriots

I can see him landing somewhere in Florida, but I can't imagine how he'd fit in on a team like the Packers, as a quarterback anyways.

- Dolphins: already have Garrard

- Jaguars: already have Gabbert

- Jets: have Sanchez

- Packers: have Rodgers and traditional system

- Patriots: have McDaniels, who drafted Tebow, Belechick has showed interest in him, former teammates in Lloyd, Hernandez, Spikes, and Belechick likes to do unorthodox things(defensive players on offense, end-arounds, etc)

The Pats might be in the lead to sign him, though of course I'm biased

I think the Pats could well sign him. They like "projects". But Tebow beware - they also have a tendency to throw players away if the risk doesn't pan out.

The Packers pride themselves on building quarterbacks. But can even they overhaul his throwing? I'm very skeptical.

I think he could make a good football player, just not a good quarterback. Best case would be to go somewhere that could make him a running back and very (very) occasional option passer. Or someplace like the Dolphins or possibly the Jaguars, where they'd gladly welcome the freak show if it means getting more column inches in the local paper.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats

Is there a website where I can see what CFL team have a certain players rights?

No. They're private to the team.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/blogs/from-the-sidelines/cfl-doing-fans-a-disservice/article1308623/

And here's where I got the Tebow article

http://www.thespec.com/sports/article/690413--tim-tebow-a-ticat

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,ย POTD 2/26/17

ย 

maybe the 49ers to be most likely to get him.

San Francisco has already come out and stated that they aren't interested in any Tebow Time.

6uXNWAo.png

Unless they just give up on Fitzpatrick, can't see the Bills doing that.

And Gabbert had a particularly awful rookie season. And the new owner Khan would definitely welcome the buzz and fanbase that would come in droves because of Tebowmania, ESPECIALLY in his hometown. Like Jesus going to Bethlehem.

...Sorry I had to.

GR30a5H.png

- Dolphins

- Jaguars

- Jets

- Packers

- Patriots

- Patriots: have McDaniels, who drafted Tebow, Belechick has showed interest in him, former teammates in Lloyd, Hernandez, Spikes, and Belechick likes to do unorthodox things(defensive players on offense, end-arounds, etc)

Well those two things shouldn't stop anyone from doing anything. Garrard only has a one year deal and is coming off of having just missed a year for surgery on a herniated disk. I think the general perception of Blaine Gabbert is that his timidity in the pocket is beyond repair. He did not look like he can be a good NFL QB. The bottom line is that those are two teams that could use the boost that Tebow would provide their fanbase and, like the Titans pursuit of Peyton Manning, regardless of who else in the franchise wants the guy, if the owner says go get him, they're going to try and get him.

Tebow to Jacksonville makes way too much sense.

IUe6Hvh.png

NFL.com said the Bills are the most logical because of a coach that would know how to use Tebow right.

I would love it. And given how many snaps Brad Smith had last year, he would actually have a logical role in the offense.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If someone just used Tebow as a tight end/fullback, he'd probably be pretty effective, since he's good at charging through guys, but throws a ball like a 7th grade girl. This is not exactly one of the tougher reclamation projects out there.

โ™ซ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneย โ™ซ

If someone just used Tebow as a tight end/fullback, he'd probably be pretty effective, since he's good at charging through guys, but throws a ball like a 7th grade girl. This is not exactly one of the tougher reclamation projects out there.

I dunno, there's always a chance he could pull an Eric Crouch and ragequit.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

- Dolphins

- Jaguars

- Jets

- Packers

- Patriots

Patriots have this guy named Tom Brady. Plus Ryan Mallet.

My guess would be he goes to either Jacksonville or New England. I could definitely see Khan making a play for him because he's always liked him and would help get people to come to actually watch and sell merchandise. I think his best chance to succeed would be New England. He might not see the field much but I think Belichick would put together a few good packages to get him involved.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived