NFL Logos Revamped

raysox

There's a lot of creativity here, but most of these just wouldn't work. The Ravens and Patriots are probably the best of the bunch and need to be sent to their teams for consideration.* I also think that the Bucs, Bills, and Jaguars have potential, while with a few tweaks, the Titans, Vikings, Steelers, Jets and Cardinals could be good.

*Of course, we all know what happened last time Baltimore used a logo designed by someone outside of the organization.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me for putting it this way but what the hell is going on with the Saints? Some of the work is outstanding but this is awful.

saints_full.jpg

... it's a preist (or monk) opening a bible with a halo around his head.

I've sent this to 5 New Orleneans who disagree with you saying it's awful...

I think some of you are taking this a bit too seriously. These are just stylized versions of NFL logos. It's like how you would see certain designs on t-shirts. They're not meant to be THE logo, just a fashion thing.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Very creative...Would they every use these in real life? No, but that's probably why the artist posted them. He had fun with it. Some of you calling them "hideous" and crap need to chill the F out.

I'm sorry, we don't stop having opinions just because it's a fan concept. I don't see anything here that's out of line, or that I wouldn't personally say to the artist directly.

The Broncos one has potential, and the Ravens one is an upgrade over what's currently used. Other then that? Over-designed illustrations that might work for a line of t-shirts.

Personally, I think most of them look pretty cool. However, like Ice Cap, I think these would be better as a line of shirts rather than actual logos. Although, I do think the Broncos would be a great logo. Incorporating the new helmet with the old Elway era style. Only one I don't like at all is the Dolphins. Looks like an incomplete puzzle.

Why isn't this in the concepts section?

I like very few of these. They're just too detailed to use for sports logos. It's more of an art project than honest attempt at creating logos that could be used. They're well done, just not realistic.

87Redskins.png

holy :censored:. great stuff.

the only one i didn't like was the steelers one. seemed a bit forced to add the metal plating.

the NY jets one is very clever and is one of the best.

bufg.png

the best out of the set is the browns logo. it works for the team and if i can get permission, i am using this baby for a concept.browns_full.jpg

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived