My take(s) on Avalanche third jersey

_RH_

The Colorado on the front is too small. The foot and main logo don't really work together as the 2 shoulder logos. Use one for both sides. Also, is it just me, or is the 1 on the back thinner then usual?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I concur with ninersdd about the typeface and patches. The Avalanche jerseys have always been amongst my all-time least favourite, so I like seeing someone trying to make something good out of what they already have.

rATMcmK.png

Thanks for the feedback! Well my goal wasn't to recolor, so I pulled the ColorWerx values. I think that made it look better, the burgandy is a lot less red, and the blue isn't a lighter version of the existing one. I'm not sure increasing the size of the font by much is feasible, the width will start going under the arms. I also can't decide if the sleeve shoulder numbers would look better inside the burgandy stripe or not. Anyway, here's revision #1:

Option1_revised_1.png

And here's a version with constant shoulder logos and sleeve numbers inside the stripes:

Option1_revised_2.png

I played with it a little bit. Not sure I really like these, but I'll throw it out there. The silver and blue colors are tough to work with. I can't imagine having blue pants or silver pants.

Option1_revised_2a.png

Very, very nice concepts. If I owned the Avs, I would hire you on the spot. Lol. It still blows my mind how the Avalanche and their so-called marketing department have yet to have a respectable hockey uniform. The A-mountain crest is great and the burgundy/maroon and steel blue look awesome but the uniform is still a mess. I would also like to see readable block-style numbers on the Avs as well.

Archived