New NFL logos!

dcameronh

The only change I would make is to make the "Red" in "Red Zone" red. Otherwise that looks pretty classy Brandon.

thanks. but why make that one the only one thats different? it seems unnecessary to have that little of a change that makes that particular one just seem like its out of place. this might be something i dive deeper into this weekend, try to bring out some personality/differences in each one

I think you could get away with just based on the fact it is different anyway, as in the only one with a 2 word name. Do you can't really say "why don't the other ones have red and blue too" because they are all just one word.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a little more time to spend on this. by no means a final product but heading in a good direction i think. thoughts?

screenshot20120328at425.png

networkc.jpg

homepageoy.jpg

Love those! Only tweak I'd make is to tighten the kerning between the L and M in the NFL Films one and you're golden!

Of the actual ones produce the only one I think is a slight improvement over the original is the RedZone one, but other than that the rest are nothing to get excited about. I can understand the reasoning behind it all, but it's not terribly inspring.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

got a little more time to spend on this. by no means a final product but heading in a good direction i think. thoughts?

screenshot20120328at425.png

networkc.jpg

homepageoy.jpg

Just getting caught up here, but when I saw your first mockups, and as much as I like that font, my first thought was that they needed something more to tie it together. I was going to suggest some type of underline.

I like your treatment here better. Nice work. These would hold up over time and add a bit of consistency beyond the RedZone.

• 4 weeks later...

So not sure if anyone has noticed but the official Team cam backdrops used on NFL Network have been changed and now have the new Network and .com logos on them now. I thought they said these new logos were not going into effect until the draft?

I guess they changed their minds. But yeah, not a good rebrand at all. I was extremely ticked off when they decided to template the Super Bowl logos.

I do like your version Brandon.

I guess they changed their minds. But yeah, not a good rebrand at all. I was extremely ticked off when they decided to template the Super Bowl logos.

I do like your version Brandon.

The NFL Network logo is absolutely disgusting. It worked so well and fit the NFL logo perfectly. And I loved the fonts from the NFL.com and NFL Mobile. They were so good they were included in Super Bowl XL and XLIV logos! All of these are major downgrades...

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Archived