Logolympiad Voting: Event #8

gold - gordie (sweet rendering of bob gibson's signature 'falling off the mound' motion)

silver - starchild (another sweet rendering of an enduring image)

bronze - pittunited (just a great all around patch)

HM - paynomind, united waffles, avenger, eddie010 and all other skips, skags, and scallywhops that entered this player haters ball!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the votes guys.

The fonts I used in this were Creampuff and TeamSpirit. Go Long is the font I used in the circle. I've used it quite a bit in Logolympiad cause I love it.

The B is Creampuff and the rest is TeamSpirit, but I had to do a lot of vector editing that was done through the magic of CorelDRAW.

The TeamSpirit font is a baseball-type script that I simply love. The problem is, that the capital letters suck and it's done in a way that the bottom tail there is automatically put there. It looked really corny though, so I made my own. The Creampuff font is really flat, so I tried stretching it and slanting it a bit and it looks like it completely matches the other font. I loved it so much I adoped it into my identity set here in my fav colour scheme.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

G: Braden...if this had been held last year, i coulda put down a similar logo...as it is, i've wasted one too many years :D

S: frenchie...usage of Gretzky can get ya far.

B: Pitt Utd...don'tcha recognize me? i'm your black cousin :P

guessing nobody has love for a commemoration of the event leading to the Expos' current state...don't blame ya, the strike is the reason the Expos are packing after October and we all know it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

guessing nobody has love for a commemoration of the event leading to the Expos' current state...don't blame ya, the strike is the reason the Expos are packing after October and we all know it.

I voted for you discrim!

Athletic Director - NFCA - Missouri State Rancheros - Midwest Conference

G: Braden...if this had been held last year, i coulda put down a similar logo...as it is, i've wasted one too many years :D

S: frenchie...usage of Gretzky can get ya far.

B: Pitt Utd...don'tcha recognize me? i'm your black cousin :P

Got a second vote... and this one comes from no one else then "DISCRIM" Himself !!!!!

Fever: this is not the Liberal Party of Canada, none of that "I scratch your back, you scratch mine".

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Fever: this is not the Liberal Party of Canada, none of that "I scratch your back, you scratch mine".

dually note that I haven't entered in a logolympiad nor will I (nothing against im just a terrible artist) so discrim has no way to "scratch my back".........

Athletic Director - NFCA - Missouri State Rancheros - Midwest Conference

Archived