Our Limited time Arizona State Xline

zephyr

Hey everyone,

i thought i would just post a new logo we are doing for a limited time only for Arizona State. As you may or may not know our company is smoking the snapbacks right now and this mark has Sparky the mascot in a snapback. ASU has never allowed anyone to mess with their old Sparky mascot before so this is pretty fun. The mark will be only available on hats until August. So this is really a limited edition logo. This mark is consistent with other Xline marks that we have made for various schools such as Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn state etc, some of which became actual official school logos. (Syracuse, portland state, SF Austin, etc)

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks,

David Gormley

Zephyr

ASdevilxsnap.jpg

I can not think of anything more appropriate for Arizona State than a logo actually featuring a backward snapback.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That hat is still banished. the minute i unveiled it some administrators/alumni changed their mind. hopefully we can get it approved for this next season. but i cant count on it. currently there are six of those on the planet 4 in my office and 2 in the Boise State offices. sorry.

That hat is still banished. the minute i unveiled it some administrators/alumni changed their mind. hopefully we can get it approved for this next season. but i cant count on it. currently there are six of those on the planet 4 in my office and 2 in the Boise State offices. sorry.

O darn. I have been looking for this hat since about November. Hopefully you guys can get it approved cus I will be first in line to get one

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I preface this by saying that I am a student of Arizona State and a frat guy, but I hate that hat. I love Sparky. I hate snapbacks. I hate Sparky wearing a snapback on a snapback. I personally will not be purchasing this hat.

That said, like Sodboy said, this hat will appeal to a majority of ASU and other douchey frat guys. You have created a hat that will definitely sell to the majority of this market.

I won't wear it, but I do commend you on creating something that will sell like wildfire on my campus. "Hats off" to you sir.

Where is this hat being sold? I know of plenty of people to pass this along to.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I appreciate your honesty! yeah this hat will sell well especially to high schoolers. Not too traditional for sure. The hat will sell in stores like just sports and hat club. .

snapbacks are a generational thing. they are now 80% of my sales. a couple of years ago fitteds were 80% of our sales. as the snapback crowd moves on it will at some point switch to a different look. maybe fitteds maybe not. all i can do is make all the styles as cool as i can and hope to please as many people as possible.

Archived