Possible Brooklyn Nets leak

NJTank

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eventhough this is just someone's concept, I do like the "shoutout" to the Brookyln Dodgers with the colors and alternate logo. I'd definitely be good if this is the direction the Nets eventually go in.

6uXNWAo.png

Confirmed not legit. If anyone sees a potential Nets leak, the first question you must ask yourself is, "Does this look like it could have come from the Rocawear creative department?" If the answer is no, then you've got yourself a fake leak.

That joke might actually work if Jay-Z didn't cash out of Rocawear five years ago. For 200 million bones or clams or whatever you call them.

That slam might actually work if Rocawear didn't design the new identity, but... it did. Jay Z sold his rights to the brand, but he retained his ownership stake in the company and continues to oversee the marketing, licensing, and product development.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Confirmed not legit. If anyone sees a potential Nets leak, the first question you must ask yourself is, "Does this look like it could have come from the Rocawear creative department?" If the answer is no, then you've got yourself a fake leak.

That joke might actually work if Jay-Z didn't cash out of Rocawear five years ago. For 200 million bones or clams or whatever you call them.

That slam might actually work if Rocawear didn't design the new identity, but... it did. Jay Z sold his rights to the brand, but he retained his ownership stake in the company and continues to oversee the marketing, licensing, and product development.

In the great words of Michael Scott, "Boom, roasted."

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

Andrew, didn't you say you've seen the logos? Or was it just early versions of the direction they were headed? I'm figuring that plenty of people at adidas must know by now.

I worked on the project when adidas was heavily involved with the development of the identity (actually worked with Baze on it at the beginning), but Rocawear came in at the eleventh hour and took over the project. The uniforms incorporate some of the design features penned by the adidas uniform development team, but none of those were my ideas. All my excellent uniform designs were shot down before the team ever saw them. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Andrew, didn't you say you've seen the logos? Or was it just early versions of the direction they were headed? I'm figuring that plenty of people at adidas must know by now.

I worked on the project when adidas was heavily involved with the development of the identity (actually worked with Baze on it at the beginning), but Rocawear came in at the eleventh hour and took over the project. The uniforms incorporate some of the design features penned by the adidas uniform development team, but none of those were my ideas. All my excellent uniform designs were shot down before the team ever saw them. :P

I think our approach was fresh as hell... sucks to hear all those ideas went to the wayside.

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

Why hasn't anyone reported on this image leak? It's from Don C's Tumblr (he's Kanye West's manager)

Here's Jay-Z at the Barclays Center. Seems legit. Don C doesn't photoshop nuthin

tumblr_m1cp39MYXA1qbxj23o1_500.jpg

now this isn't half bad. it looks nice.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

That's a fake photoshop from like, two years ago.

really? wonder why it's on deadstockdon.tumblr.com

i stand corrected---and relieved, cuz that logo is ugzz

Lets see you do anything better. Easy to criticize, when you have never even attempted to make a logo, or design anything

I do not have to know how to build a TV to evaluate picture quality, nor design an engine to evaluate performance. One does not need to produce logos in order to have an opinion on them (though I'd agree that "ugzz" isn't exactly the kind of feedback that would be helpful for a designer to work with.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Does the logo have a similar shape to this?

59513493.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived