New Texas Football practice Jerseys

gdu

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Texas switched to the speed machine template for their regular unis

Texas did not wear speed machine uniforms in 2011. In practice, a couple of players have been testing the uniform Oregon wore in the Rose Bowl.

I guess I'm thinking about Bama then

Bama didn't wear speed machine either.

I know Oregon, TCU and Purdue did.

Is this not speed machine sans the flywire collar?

aj-mccarron-p1.jpg

mccarronx-large.jpg

Nope. Another good way to tell (besides the collar) is the mesh shape below the nameplate on the back.

Well I feel dumb, I've been under the assumption that the only difference between the pro-combat cut and the speed machine cut was the flywire collar. Another reason why I love this place. Knowledge is power.

• 2 months later...

For those who are dying to buy one of these practice jerseys they will be for sale.

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_589784_-1?color=Black&Ntt=nike+texas&Ntk=All

Item #:00028566X08ASKU #:0022582944

Feel like a part of your favorite NCAA school's team with the Nike Men's University of Texas Pro Combat Replica Practice Jersey. This jersey is made of 50% nylon and 50% polyester material for comfortable wear and features a University of Texas Longhorns theme for an authentic look as you show off your support.

For those who are dying to buy one of these practice jerseys they will be for sale.

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_589784_-1?color=Black&Ntt=nike+texas&Ntk=All

Feel like a part of your favorite NCAA school's team with the Nike Men's University of Texas Pro Combat Replica Practice Jersey. This jersey is made of 50% nylon and 50% polyester material for comfortable wear and features a University of Texas Longhorns theme for an authentic look as you show off your support.

Is there an image for it or is it just a description. Mine kept showing no image.

Is there an image for it or is it just a description. Mine kept showing no image.

No image yet. It usually takes academy.com 2 weeks or so to load images of new products.

• 1 month later...

Archived