Picture of Jaguars Nike Jerseys (Black)

TSHARE18

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very plain when compared to the Seahawks set.

We weren't expecting a new design in 2012 from them were we? This more or less just shows us what we already knew about the black jerseys being brought back this year, and then a redesign in 2013 if I remember correctly.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

We weren't expecting a new design in 2012 from them were we? This more or less just shows us what we already knew about the black jerseys being brought back this year, and then a redesign in 2013 if I remember correctly.

Same style as last year just adding the black jerseys alternate. Figured you guys wanted to see it and the new Nike jersey cut. Whole new design for next season. (2013)

NIKE RUINED THE NFL!!!111

No, wait, 95% of the fans won't be able to tell the difference. And it doesn't look like there is much difference to tell. I cannot wait for those who've been trumpeting dramatic changes from the Nike deal to pick apart every little thing in order to make it seem like there are dramatic differences between the Nike & Reebok jerseys.

Excited to see the rest of the league next week.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

From the Jaguars. No. Doesn't mean that all the uniforms in the NFL are going to exact translation of previous uniforms though.

http://via.me/-i9unji

Here a link to a photo of the Jaguars jerseys. Im not on my computer or I would have just posted the picture.

Good get. Thanks for sharing.

From the Jaguars. No. Doesn't mean that all the uniforms in the NFL are going to exact translation of previous uniforms though.

http://via.me/-i9unji

Here a link to a photo of the Jaguars jerseys. Im not on my computer or I would have just posted the picture.

Good get. Thanks for sharing.

Very true. I'm more interested to see how the new uniforms look on teams like the Chiefs, Packers, Bears, etc. since they have more of a classic look/striping patterns.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

NIKE RUINED THE NFL!!!111

No, wait, 95% of the fans won't be able to tell the difference. And it doesn't look like there is much difference to tell. I cannot wait for those who've been trumpeting dramatic changes from the Nike deal to pick apart every little thing in order to make it seem like there are dramatic differences between the Nike & Reebok jerseys.

Excited to see the rest of the league next week.

well as many have mentioned before probably 1/3 of the league has a jersey cut that doesn't translate to nike's flagship template (speed machine/pro combat) so the question that remains is: Did nike make an attempt to do modified versions using their materials and make tweaks where possible, or did they just duplicate reebok's templates and slap a swoosh on them, or even worse did they take existing stock and just sew a different logo on?

Archived