agent009

It's Live (New Nike NFL Apparel)

Looks like Carolina is not getting a custom font.

p12462623dt.jpg

I'm starting to think that the Titans maybe switching back to navy for the home jerseys next year. Now keep in mind that this is just a guess and I haven't heard any rumors or anything, this is just based off of what apparel/equipment I've seen. Most of it seems to have an emphasis on navy, including the number t-shirts, which all other teams' match the color of their home jersey. Again, just a guess, but I wouldn't be surprised.

p12512152dt.jpg

Well, a whole lot of nothing to get excited about but the t-shirts, for what they are, look good. Simple and clean.

I'm starting to think that the Titans maybe switching back to navy for the home jerseys next year. Now keep in mind that this is just a guess and I haven't heard any rumors or anything, this is just based off of what apparel/equipment I've seen. Most of it seems to have an emphasis on navy, including the number t-shirts, which all other teams' match the color of their home jersey. Again, just a guess, but I wouldn't be surprised.

-SNIPPED-

I wouldn't put too much in that... the Broncos shirseys are navy too, and they're definitely moving to orange.

If anything, it looks like the color of the Blockbuster shirts are the color of the primary jersey color, and for those, the Titans is light blue.

Edit: nvm I just found the shirts and sadly, the Pats still have silver.

Edit: nvm I just found the shirts and sadly, the Pats still have silver.

Yeah the Pats were supposed to be getting a new Sliver or something ?

-SNIPPED-

I wouldn't put too much in that... the Broncos shirseys are navy too, and they're definitely moving to orange.

If anything, it looks like the color of the Blockbuster shirts are the color of the primary jersey color, and for those, the Titans is light blue.

The Broncos are orange. Look at this page. It does seem notable that the only team not in its primary home color is the Titans.

So apparently the plain team-color 59Fiftys aren't on sale yet?

So apparently the plain team-color 59Fiftys aren't on sale yet?

Not sure where they fall in this release schedule, but this is interesting.

DRAFT COLLECTION

April 1

These 59FIFTYS will be the first true fitted in football, worn by the NFL?s newest additions when their name is called on Draft Day. Our teams are a manifestation of our hometowns, and the Draft Collection represents the player, the fan and the city becoming one. NFL Draft caps will also be available as a 9FIFTY Snapack and 39THIRTY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAINING COLLECTION

May 1

Designed with performance in mind, the Training Collection features the latest technology in headwear. These lightweight caps can take the heat at Camp ? to keep players cool, and deflect the sun?s rays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON-FIELD COLLECTION

July 1

Bringing both tradition and progression to the NFL sidelines, the On-Field Collection was designed for optimum performance. Equipped with technology to repel water and stay dry, these caps offer both comfort and style.

COLD WEATHER COLLECTION

September 1

Knits, headbands and 59FIFTY Dog Ears headline the NFL Cold Weather collection. When the temperature drops, these caps will keep the heat with the latest technology.

Source: New Era

Is it just me, or is the Pittsburgh Steelers' NOB font now slanted? If so, I wonder if it's just for the T-shirts, or we'll see it on the actual game jerseys too.

One change I'm very happy about is that they're not doing the stupid baseball arch in an inaccurate font on the t-shirt NOBs. That drove me crazy.

Then:

64-19205-Y.jpg

Now:

p12511283dt.jpg

OTOH, I'm sure as hell not paying $31.99 for that.

Someone else posted the Willis t-shirt and here's Sproles...apparently someone at Nike is either clueless or dyslexic.

p12453551dt.jpg

As a panthers fan I'm pretty disappointed that to this point there is not one of those helmet tees (like the bills one that leaked) yet every other team seems to. That was one O was really looking forward to buying so hopefully it will be released after the 3rd.