Logolympiad: Event 10

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't lose 'em all...or can I ? :therock:blaze.jpg

Pretty sure the hot pepper and the Yellow Background count as a logo...

- wordmark only, no logos or uniforms.

<_<

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I can't lose 'em all...or can I ? :therock:blaze.jpg

Pretty sure the hot pepper and the Yellow Background count as a logo...

- wordmark only, no logos or uniforms.

<_<

I thought it was just an apostrophe, which technically would keep him in the game.

blaze01.jpg

Dude, that is en fuego!

I want to become a pyromaniac after seeing that thing of beauty.

Looks like the rest of us are playing for Silver.

Ummmmm ..... seems like someone loves his work TOO much.

I saw, I came, I left.

blaze01.jpg

Dude, that is en fuego!

I think this was another lame attempt at hating on Paynomind. If so, get over it. IF not, then I don't get it. :therock: Oh well, after an extended logolympiad hiatus, I'm actually working on something for this one.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

blaze01.jpg

Dude, that is en fuego!

I think this was another lame attempt at hating on Paynomind. If so, get over it. IF not, then I don't get it. :therock: Oh well, after an extended logolympiad hiatus, I'm actually working on something for this one.

Who's paynomind? And why all the hate from YOU? If you don't get it, you don't have a sense of humor. Everytime Avenger posts his beautiful work, people come ou of the woodwork to wave their white flags. So I did one for myself.

Ever see that old Eddie Murphy stand-up routine where he responds to Bill Cosby, becasue Cosby doesn't like Murphy's brand of humor......well, maybe I'll dig it up for you.

Who's paynomind? And why all the hate from YOU? If you don't get it, you don't have a sense of humor. Everytime Avenger posts his beautiful work, people come ou of the woodwork to wave their white flags. So I did one for myself.

Ever see that old Eddie Murphy stand-up routine where he responds to Bill Cosby, becasue Cosby doesn't like Murphy's brand of humor......well, maybe I'll dig it up for you.

Here's my response:

Who's paynomind? I don't know. For all I know he might be on the Witness Protection Program.

And why all the hate from YOU? I was suspicious as to why you would go out and compliment YOUR OWN work. Seemed self-centred. But, we really don't HATE you.

If you don't get it, you don't have a sense of humor. I have a sense of humour. I just didn't get it.

Everytime Avenger posts his beautiful work, people come ou of the woodwork to wave their white flags.

This applies only to me because I'm the only one that does that. I put up a white flag because people like me can NEVER match Avenger's quality. Next time I'll put up a blue flag because I'm running out of white towels. :D

I'm sorry if that only applied to Avenger, in fact I never really look at who does the work. If I see really high quality work, something I can't match I'll put up a white flag no matter who it is. However, I don't want to waste a post EVERY time I see a high quality image.

To make things clear, your work is pretty good MoJoTo, but don't get too sensitive when someone out there subjectively puts out better work that you.

I saw, I came, I left.

Here's my response:

Who's paynomind? I don't know. For all I know he might be on the Witness Protection Program.

And why all the hate from YOU? I was suspicious as to why you would go out and compliment YOUR OWN work. Seemed self-centred. But, we really don't HATE you.

If you don't get it, you don't have a sense of humor. I have a sense of humour. I just didn't get it.

Everytime Avenger posts his beautiful work, people come ou of the woodwork to wave their white flags.

This applies only to me because I'm the only one that does that. I put up a white flag because people like me can NEVER match Avenger's quality. Next time I'll put up a blue flag because I'm running out of white towels. :D

I'm sorry if that only applied to Avenger, in fact I never really look at who does the work. If I see really high quality work, something I can't match I'll put up a white flag no matter who it is. However, I don't want to waste a post EVERY time I see a high quality image.

To make things clear, your work is pretty good MoJoTo, but don't get too sensitive when someone out there subjectively puts out better work that you.

Thanks quad, but I don't have a sensitive bone in my body.

Once again it was satire, based on the quality of great work here, compared to my below average stuff. I took this up as a hobby about three months ago. Never even had a graphics program until then. Most of the time, I don't even like my own stuff, but it's all I can come up with right now. A lot of people put up "Vote For Me" posts, as a kind of goof. That's what mine was...no more, no less.

Now, on with the show.

blaze.gif

The *other* kind of Blaze...

I don't fully understand logo versus wordmark. In fact I never knew what a wordmark was until I came on this forum last month.

I'm not sure which one that qualifies as. I would like some further qualification on wordmarks. Anybody have a good source?

blaze01.jpg

Dude, that is en fuego!

MoJoTo shares his account.

Here's my response:

Once again it was satire, based on the quality of great work here, compared to my below average stuff. I took this up as a hobby about three months ago. Never even had a graphics program until then. Most of the time, I don't even like my own stuff, but it's all I can come up with right now. A lot of people put up "Vote For Me" posts, as a kind of goof. That's what mine was...no more, no less.

Now, on with the show.

Hey, MoJo, what might help is using the smileys. One of the tough parts of using a message board (I did this a few times earlier too) is that people can't hear tone of voice or sarcasm, etc. to see if your joking or not. That's what the smileys are there for! :D

Here's my response:

Now, on with the show.

Hey, MoJo, what might help is using the smileys. One of the tough parts of using a message board (I did this a few times earlier too) is that people can't hear tone of voice or sarcasm, etc. to see if your joking or not. That's what the smileys are there for! :D

I know....I always keep forgetting that.

I guess I just have to stop pretending that we're all sitting around in a pub and having a few too many and taking friendly jabs at each and then laughing are arses off at the hilarity of it all.

Well my first idea went through a big overhaul. Well I deleted it and started over. This came to me and for putting it together in about a half an hour, I like what I came up with!

buffaloblaze.gif

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived