Where would you move the Expos?

spyboy1

Where would you move the Expos and why?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I gotta go for DC. Even with the Orioles not far away it seems madness that Washington doesn't have a ball club of its own. It is the national pasttime, or at least likes to call itself that, and to ot have a team in the nations capital seems wrong IMO.

however first preference would be to stay in Montreal, but that seems to be off the table!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always had this retarded idea.

The Cape Breton Regional Municipality should take the $400 Million that the Canadian Government has earmarked for the cleanup of the Sydney Tarponds and instead use it to build a state-of-the-art ballpark in downtown Sydney. And in a sort of "Mighty Ducks" fashion, we win the bid for the Expos and rename them the Sydney Tarponds, with a damn ugly logo, but then in five years, we win the World Series.

I think it would make a weird movie, but you know that if it really works as a movie, that we'd be tempted to do it and then also have to name the team the "Sydney Tarponds".

Roger "SYDNEY!" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived