Nike's Fan Jersey Discussion

DeFrank

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look like the right shoulder numbers (or at least better than what was on the Reebok jerseys) which is a great thing.

Yes, they are. Back before the Reebok monopoly, Nike and Champion always used the correct sleeve numbers on Bears jerseys, whereas Reebok couldn't even be bothered to use them on the freaking "Authentics". Nice to see them return.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

22-21926-Y.jpg

Looking good. Got any other visuals of team's away jerseys? Beyond the ones we've already seen, of course. I tried looking through FansEdge (the image source), but no luck.

22-21867-Y.jpg

22-21876-Y.jpg

22-21894-Y.jpg

22-21903-Y.jpg

22-21912-Y.jpg

22-21930-Y.jpg

22-21936-Y.jpg

22-21949-Y.jpg

22-21954-Y.jpg

Bengals away jersey looks ugly w/ the orange taking a dramatic turn up the neck

It looked ugly anyways. And these are the cheapest replicas so we'll see if it looks any better on the others.

Bengals away jersey looks ugly w/ the orange taking a dramatic turn up the neck

It looked ugly anyways. And these are the cheapest replicas so we'll see if it looks any better on the others.

yeah, but I have 32 replicas hanging on my wall, they hang narrower and cost less so I use those. Good news for me is I have all the dark jerseys. My ocd says I'll need to buy a seahawks, panthers, then wait(if I can handle it) for someone to get cut or traded and get Chiefs(# to shoulders, stripes moved up a little), Bears(numbers moved to shoulders), Lions(no more neck stripes), maybe Rams(white stipe now just an outline for the gold one).

Hey for those of you in Canada, if you want to buy the new Nike apparel and jerseys in store, we will have to wait until July 1. But you can find the New Era hats at Jersey City already.

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22871/~/nike-nfl-product-in-canada and http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nike/en_CA/

http://www.jerseycity.ca/istar.asp?a=29&search=10513*

Apparently FansEdge, though I couldn't find them.

They are fansedge image files, but the actual items don't show up for sale yet on their website.

How did you find them? Do you have the 49ers?

I posted all of them I could find.

Is it me? Or does that Cardinals jersey approach seem to be less of red shoulders that it is just having a white torso cut out like the Nike BYU jersey they got in trouble for a few years back

22-21926-Y.jpg

Looking good. Got any other visuals of team's away jerseys? Beyond the ones we've already seen, of course. I tried looking through FansEdge (the image source), but no luck.

22-21867-Y.jpg

22-21876-Y.jpg

22-21894-Y.jpg

22-21903-Y.jpg

22-21912-Y.jpg

22-21930-Y.jpg

22-21936-Y.jpg

22-21949-Y.jpg

22-21954-Y.jpg

Overall I love the Nike stuff, but my only beef is that the Jets shoulder patch goes over the seems and it REALLY bugs me. It looks like an after thought.

Overall I love the Nike stuff, but my only beef is that the Jets shoulder patch goes over the seems and it REALLY bugs me. It looks like an after thought.

I'm not sure where else it would go. Move it to the left and it gets rammed in too close to the collar. Move it to the right and it's sitting next to the shoulder seams.

Okay, so like I said last night, I was at the mall in my hometown and some locally-owned sports apparel store had the new Nike jerseys already on the shelves. They only had about 8-10 teams, but it was strange to see them and immediately caught my eye. The teams they had were the dark jerseys of the Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, and the San Diego Chargers, along with a few others I can't remember. Regrettably, they didn't have a Cam Newton Nike jersey on the shelves as it would've been purchased by me immediately. I asked the sales associate to take down one of the jerseys for me to look at, and she grabbed the Lions Calvin Johnson jersey. I snapped some pics of it for everyone. I really liked the quality of the jersey, the front and back material didn't feel too thin like most dri-fit shirts and the quality of the screen-printing was very high. I feel like these things will last a few years and some washes, perhaps better than their Reebok counterparts. That being said, I was disappointed in how poor the Packers one looked, the color seemed too subtle, and the Chicago Bears TV numbers appeared to be the same as their front and back numbers. However, I have a fairly novice eye, so who knows if I'm right on that one. Regardless, here are the pics I snapped.

photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg?t=1334426107

photo1-1.jpg?t=1334426107

photo5.jpg?t=1334426113

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Archived