Bears Orange Pants and Other "Surprises" in Madden 13

OldRamsFan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helmets? Oh boy.

Don't forget that Madden allows players to mix and match uniform elements, so the helmet comment could be referring to additional throwback helmets not previously seen in Madden games.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Helmets? Oh boy.

Don't forget that Madden allows players to mix and match uniform elements, so the helmet comment could be referring to additional throwback helmets not previously seen in Madden games.

Agreed. The NFL is pretty strict when it comes to the "one helmet per set" rule, so it probably doesn't mean that we're gonna see 83 Pittsburgh Steelers helmets. Like Matito said, it probably just means that you probably get to play around with even more helmets in Madden. No big deal, here.

Not necessarily a bad look, but definitely not a "Bears" look. If true, this is terrible. They need only white and navy blue pants.

The Bears colors are based off of Illinois's colors. Illinois has traditionally worn orange pants, so it's not a huge stretch.

The orange pants look better than I thought. I cannot wait to play the game name and see what all is in store..hopefully some orange pants for the Browns.

Doubtful, as much as I loved the orange pants and even the orange jersey. It seems like the Browns are dead set on wearing all white every game...just boring

I'm gonna assume this is just a Madden thing and that the Bears don't actually have orange pants. This wouldn't be a bad look for the Illini though.

Kinda like how you can use Grey jersey's with the Raiders?

Only one or two teams should/can use orange pants: The Browns (please bring it back!) and the Broncos (maybe).

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Yeh, as has been said, it's not terrible, it just looks off on the Bears. I've said it in the past, but I must reiterate...the way the Packers uniform is currently, green pants would look horrible. White pants would only really look right with a gold jersey, but then the Pack haven't worn gold jerseys since the mid 50s. I'd much rather see the Powerball jerseys become the home than pair either the current green or white jerseys with green pants.

re: the Raiders' silver jerseys in Madden: don't knock em, that's actually a pretty good look...I still got a Raiders franchise goin in Madden 10 and bust out the all silver every now and then.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Who else has a pant color that doesn't match their helmets? (not including white or silver/grey pants and helmets)

Redskins yellow pants

Steelers yellow pants

Texans red pants

Any others?

Methinks it's all what you're used to...this Bears combo is not that different than the Steelers road uni.

Yeh, as has been said, it's not terrible, it just looks off on the Bears. I've said it in the past, but I must reiterate...the way the Packers uniform is currently, green pants would look horrible.

Green pants wouldn't look so bad on the road for the Packers, IMO.

Orange pants for the Bears... hmmm. It's an okay look, but I can't say it's better than this combo:

devin_hester.jpg

It is, however, far better than their hideously boring all-white road combo.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It doesn't look terrible--didn't the Illini wear orange pants for a while?--but it doesn't look like the Bears. I wish I had confidence that the actual Bears weren't going to wear these, but they've already crapped on their brand equity with in-game fashion jerseys, so who's to say.

You mean they improved their brand equity with the jerseys they SHOULD be wearing full-time at home?

devin-hester.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It doesn't look terrible--didn't the Illini wear orange pants for a while?--but it doesn't look like the Bears. I wish I had confidence that the actual Bears weren't going to wear these, but they've already crapped on their brand equity with in-game fashion jerseys, so who's to say.

You mean they improved their brand equity with the jerseys they SHOULD be wearing full-time at home?

devin-hester.jpg

C'mon... you don't really believe all the stuff you say, do you? This is obviously just an attempt to get a rise out of someone.

If the Bears are getting orange pants, then the Chiefs are probably going to get yellow pants. :o Hopefully we can see the adding of different colored pants as a plus. Maybe the Chargers will get powder blue pants, and the falcons black ones.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived