Bears Orange Pants and Other "Surprises" in Madden 13

OldRamsFan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Mizzou would pick a shade of gold and stay with it. This would be a great look if the helmet stripe didn't clash with the pants.

That's somewhat intentional - metallic Gold for the helmet marks and stripes, a flat Gold for the uniform elements.

Like what the Jacksonville Jaguars do.

I wish Mizzou would pick a shade of gold and stay with it. This would be a great look if the helmet stripe didn't clash with the pants.

That's somewhat intentional - metallic Gold for the helmet marks and stripes, a flat Gold for the uniform elements.

Except the pants are yellow...

Except the pants are yellow...

We will fine out with the new uniforms because isn't they suppose to be a lighter ath gold ?

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I'd be for the green pants. There's way too much yellow on their current road set. Just icky. I've never understood the love for the Packers unis. Great colors, sloppy design.

I think the home set looks great but have always felt the same about their road uniforms. Just too much yellow and not enough green. And the current sleeve stripes look much better than the previous ones with more stripes.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'd be for the green pants. There's way too much yellow on their current road set. Just icky. I've never understood the love for the Packers unis. Great colors, sloppy design.

I think the home set looks great but have always felt the same about their road uniforms. Just too much yellow and not enough green. And the current sleeve stripes look much better than the previous ones with more stripes.

In Lombardi's day, the yellow was usually caked in grass and mud by the end of the Packers' first series. I wouldn't mind a set of green pants for indoor games, but I still don't think anything is wrong with the yellow... if it was good enough for Vince, it's good enough for McCarthy and A-Rodg.

vg_madden13_3_576.jpg

"We even have some of the details and jerseys Nike hasn't revealed just yet. There are a lot of great alternate uniforms this year that people are going to love. There are some big surprises that are coming with helmets and things like that, that people don't know about. I can't wait until they see it in the game."

from

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/7778668/madden-13-showcases-nike-uniforms?readmore=fullstory

OH....F$#@ No!....oh no...no no no no NO!

Oh hell no.

I respect all differing opinions but this team should be clad in navy and white with orange TRIM....no more. Don't get me started on those orange abominations (aka alt jerseys) that they wear from time to time on "special occasions". I don't want to sound like an old fart, but at some point in this discussion we have to bring up the idea of tradition and what it means to an organization of this magnitude. Sorry, the Bears wearing orange pants is like the Giants wearing RED pants. Hell no.

vg_madden13_3_576.jpg

"We even have some of the details and jerseys Nike hasn't revealed just yet. There are a lot of great alternate uniforms this year that people are going to love. There are some big surprises that are coming with helmets and things like that, that people don't know about. I can't wait until they see it in the game."

from

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/7778668/madden-13-showcases-nike-uniforms?readmore=fullstory

OH....F$#@ No!....oh no...no no no no NO!

Oh hell no.

I respect all differing opinions but this team should be clad in navy and white with orange TRIM....no more. Don't get me started on those orange abominations (aka alt jerseys) that they wear from time to time on "special occasions". I don't want to sound like an old fart, but at some point in this discussion we have to bring up the idea of tradition and what it means to an organization of this magnitude. Sorry, the Bears wearing orange pants is like the Giants wearing RED pants. Hell no.

Ok I don't say much about other peoples teams or the most part but the Bears with Orange Pants ? Come on man really..... Cleveland yes, Denver ok, Tampa Bay in throwback yes, but Chicago nooooo !!!! But that's me and we know what opinions are like...lol

#DTWD #GoJaguars

5132601800_4c83e45791_z.jpg

Forgive me, but I kinda dig the orange trousers.

/ducks

oh man, i like

As long as it's not a regular thing...why not?

It's an option. In Madden, I like options, because they give you a different look for different games. Heck, I liked having the tan throwback pants mixed in there every so often, too, just because. After all, it's a video game, traditionalism doesn't translate into video games.

Archived