MLB Cap Concepts

Lights Out

That C and feather don't go well together. Many people have tried to make a feather C logo, all have failed.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

LOVE the Cleveland cap. Red and brown are such an underrated combo, and it works beautifully here. I'd buy either cap in a heartbeat.

I really like the updated "TC" logo for Minnesota, but I'm not too keen with the Vikings' colors being used. I get what you're trying to do, but I think at least red needs to stay. Perhaps a deep forest green or plum purple with the red could work? You'd get rid of a navy/red scheme and put out something new, while still keeping relatively in line with the traditional Twins look. Two birds with one stone.

Keep up the good work, and nice presentation!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I think that the Indians caps looks more like a minor league cap than a major league cap. I kinda like the Twins' one, I just would make it all purple so that it looks more like the Vikings (if that's what you were going for). Yellow is not as prominently used by the Vikings.

Yeah, I've done the same Twins logo before, and wish that they'd do that. But I think if they changed their colors to match another team in the area, I say the T-Wolves would look the best.

I do love the scheme on the tribe set, but I think if you thickened the brown outline on the update, it'd be an improvement.

Good work, though

I dig the Indians cap?looks classic and still modern. Though like others have said, not crazy about the colors. Believe me, your point about too much navy in MLB is not lost on me, but I just think the Indians and Twins are two teams who actually deserve to wear it ? the Rays, Padres and other small market teams trying to get a cheap feel of class by copying the Yankees are the ones who need to find another color.

that is just plain cool! i am digging this hat.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived