The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Yep - that was a real prediction all right. Even though that quote was taken before the final seedings were set, it was a true, well-thought out prediction.

I made a comment insulting the Panthers, and then you have to take it so personally and start this whole argument. Let's think - does my prediction for the Panthers supposedly being three games off warrant a three page argument? What does pointing that out accomplish? I never made a guarantee or thoroughly thought out prediction, whether you want to think it or not. Yeesh. I'm sure nobody is tired of clicking on this thread and seeing this argument. No one.

Quit modifying your post if you don't want this argument to continue.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this game so far is any indication, Caps-Rangers is going to be a GREAT series. Really fun-to-watch, intense hockey.

Agreed - although the final score wasn't close, I definitely feel not terrible about our chances going forward. Holtby needs to step it up; Johansson should've scored on the assist from Backstrom; the Caps outshot NYR... all in all, not a disaster even though it's 0-1.

Caps clearly looked nervous in Game 1. Here's to them calming down and settling in for Game 2. They can do this!

On NHL.com, it shows a pic of the Kings wearing their alts vs the Blues. Was that just a pic from another game, or are they wearing their alts tonight? Is SJ the only other team to do so?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The Kings debuted their new whites at their home opener against the Blues, and Saint Louis wore their alts. Then in November, the Kings wore their thirds for a two game road trip in Saint Louis and Dallas.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The Kings are one of those teams where the white's are better than the black's, and would immensely improve their home look.

This is the wrong board, so I'll keep this brief, but my belief has always been that the teams with same-colored jersey/breezer duos tend to look better in white, and the alternating duos tend to look better in color.

Flyers in orange/black = better than white/black

Flyers in black/black = worse than white/black

So on and so forth.

spacer.png

Stephen Walkom is not good at refereeing. Some coach needs to have a Schoenfeld v. Koharski moment with him before this year's playoffs end.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Seriously, that's Atlanta in a playoff game.

On national TV! That just makes all kinds of no sense.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Will someone on the Blues put an "Andrew Shaw" on Jonathon Quick just a little harder and more direct? Seriously. It'd probably be worth it, St. Louis.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived