The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was absolutely pathetic. Does Philly know they have a game today?

I can't believe nobody else seems to be watching hockey and commenting right now.

goflyers.png

Some random thoughts.

Devils play out of the Garden State, in the neighbourhood of the Big Apple. In the Bible, the Devil manifest himself as a snake in the Garden of Eden, and convinced Adam and Eve to eat of the apple. Coincidence?

Some random thoughts.

Devils play out of the Garden State, in the neighbourhood of the Big Apple. In the Bible, the Devil manifest himself as a snake in the Garden of Eden, and convinced Adam and Eve to eat of the apple. Coincidence?

Yes.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Some random thoughts.

Yes.

EDIT: Good work, Don.

That was absolutely pathetic. Does Philly know they have a game today?

I can't believe nobody else seems to be watching hockey and commenting right now.

goflyers.png

But isn't having a very large chunk of your metro area and fanbase in said Garden State against that point? :P

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Bryzgalov is like the neighbourhood prostitute. Legs always open. About the large amount of Philly fans residing in Jersey, it is South Jersey.

Philly wins in OT, 5-3. (Phantom OT goal before the real OT goal.)

"Universe is humongous-big..."---Ilya Bryzgalov

Is "universe" Russian for "five-hole"?

Peter Harrold hasn't gotten any more useful since he's left the Kings, either.

Predicting Nashville to win 3-1 with Radulov scoring the GW and the third being an empty netter.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived