The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Nashville holds the zone for the entirety of a power play and finally breaks through with a Hornqvist deflect on a Suter blast. Preds back within one.

AND PHOENIX IMMEDIATELY RESPONDS! 4-2! Bad rebound by Rinne on a rush play, and Pyatt bangs it home.

Thanks for spoiling it for me. I'm watching the game on TSN and they just showed Nashville's second goal.

You're not actually reading this thread hoping to avoid spoilers, are you?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is wrong with Rinne? He hasnt been very good in this series.

When's the last time Rinne or hell the Predators as a whole let in 4 goals in back to back games?

It's like I said a little earlier, almost every mistake the Preds have made has ended up in the net. No puck luck at all for the Preds, and some weird ones have gone in too. Even when Rinne is going out to play the puck now he looks a little rattled.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Rusty Klesla is back, but not without some added protection with a chin mask. He's been very important for the Yotes, so it's good to see him back.

Man, I love the playoffs.

Reminds me of how much more respect I gained for Steven Stamkos after he took a Johnny Boychuk slapshot in face in Game 7 of the ECF last year.

Granted, it was deflected, but he still caught some hard puck in the face, and was back in five game minutes. Showed me and everyone else right now what that kid is made of.

spacer.png

Man they are ripping Alex Radulov to shreds. Not that he doesnt deserve it but wow.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Man they are ripping Alex Radulov to shreds. Not that he doesnt deserve it but wow.

They all but dared him to take the first plane out of Phoenix to Moscow in that segment. Brutal. But when you willingly re-enter the league after an acrimonious departure, specifically to deliver in the playoffs, well, all eyes on you.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

After a much more aggressive 3rd period than the previous, the Coyotes have gone into full-on prevent defense for these final 4 minutes or so. Probably safer with a two-goal lead than a one, but I just don't like seeing it employed ever. Finish it off, don't scrape for the last breath.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived