The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to, but I gotta pull for PHX in the conference final. I can't bear for the Kings to win the Cup because that would leave the Blues by themselves as the oldest team without a Cup.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Ahahahahaahahahaha, Los Angeles & Phoenix are two of the last cities left in the National Hockey League Stanley Cup Playoffs. One of those cities will be playing for the Cup in the Final. Hockey makes no sense.

The most impressive storyline so far: Kings are 8-1 against the top two seeds in the West. That and the Coyotes are actually 4 wins away from getting to the cup. I watched them all season, and I honestly cannot believe they've made it this far. Goes to show you what a hot goalie can do for you in the playoffs.

Said this NHL season thread.

Rags v Kings. Cup Final.

TV Coverage galore.

Still could happen.

But who wouldn't want DEVILS vs. COYOTES!!!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Devils/Coyotes final would result in another lockout simply out of shame.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I can't believe a team that still employs Jason LaBarbera's services has made it to the WCF.

Bring it on, house.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Holy hell. That game tonight was awesome to be at. Great atmosphere. The ending was phenomenal. Especially the chanting from the final seconds, through the handshakes, exiting the arena, and outside it... #BeatLA

Coyotes/Kings Western Conference Final... So surreal. Really kind of weird to imagine this happening in the first place and that one of these teams is going to the Stanley Cup Final. Nuts.

Go Coyotes!

Although this makes me sad, it also made me actually laugh out loud.

POTD?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

6 :censored:ing seconds....

I'm still stunned. Did last night's collapse actually happen or was it all a horrible nightmare?

I'm dead right? There's no way that happened, I'm either dead or dreaming.

You're dreaming. Unfortunately, for us Caps fans, we were dealt the other half of the emotional content.

You're ass is still bleeding... Wipe it up...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm sorry, but the idea of a Devil/Coyotes Stanley Cup Final is funny as all hell, man.

I can only imagine what the NBC talking heads would be like if that was the Final.

'Put all the games on that crappy little sports network we own... maybe a game or two on CNBC. We don't want the mothership tainted with the stench of how people don't give a flying :censored: about Hockey in Phoenix. Jersey? Who cares about New Jersey except the idiots who think the way they act on Jersey Shore is how all people from New Jersey act.

What? Put on a game on MSNBC? NO! We need that network for brainwashing people to believe in our liberal scheme for world domination. Just make sure the mothership doesn't get a game of that Final!'

Don't you have a Nets game to watch?

Er wait...

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Don't you have a Nets game to watch?

Er wait...

Is that supposed to be an insult?

No one cared about the Nets... not even the Nets...

Basketball sucks, and they sucked at basketball. Double-baked "Don't Care"....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm sorry, but the idea of a Devil/Coyotes Stanley Cup Final is funny as all hell, man.

I can only imagine what the NBC talking heads would be like if that was the Final.

'Put all the games on that crappy little sports network we own... maybe a game or two on CNBC. We don't want the mothership tainted with the stench of how people don't give a flying :censored: about Hockey in Phoenix. Jersey? Who cares about New Jersey except the idiots who think the way they act on Jersey Shore is how all people from New Jersey act.

What? Put on a game on MSNBC? NO! We need that network for brainwashing people to believe in our liberal scheme for world domination. Just make sure the mothership doesn't get a game of that Final!'

*looks at new NHL contract*

Really!? FIVE GAMES on NBC!? FIVE GAMES? Why? This is our curse!

Archived