The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Schedule is out, and while every other series is spread between CNBC and NBC Sports (with a few select NBC games and one game of the NYR/OTT series), the Devils/Panthers series has been almost entirely relegated to NHL Network purgatory. (And that's only because it's the only game in that time slot on Sunday. They HAD to show it on NBC Sports.)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swift death to Sharks.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That's the other thing, Panthers/Devils doesn't start until Friday, and I don't know why. Looking at the Bank Atlantic Center's schedule, the only thing in there this week is a Van Halen concert on Tuesday. I don't know why they couldn't start the next day like all the other series on their schedule. (Unless since it's been 12 years, they forgot how to maintain the ice/arena into April.)

Take a look at the Kings-Canucks series, you have Game 3 next Sunday, Game 4 next Wednesday, and the Game 5 not until the Sunday after that.

Probably some concert at Rogers Arena, and Laker/Clipper games at Staples.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Take a look at the Kings-Canucks series, you have Game 3 next Sunday, Game 4 next Wednesday, and the Game 5 not until the Sunday after that.

Probably some concert at Rogers Arena, and Laker/Clipper games at Staples.

Yeah, Monday is Clippers, Tuesday is Lakers, and Friday/Saturday are Coldplay concerts in Vancouver.

My preseason prediction was LA-Boston, and I'm sticking with it

Celtics-Lakers ON ICE!

I'm also cheering for whichever team is facing the 'nucks.

Anyway, prediction thyme:

Rangers over Sens in five

Bruins over Caps in six

Devils over Panthers in five

Pens over Flyers in seven

Nucks over Kings in six

Blues over Sharks in four

Hawks over Yotes in six

Preds over Wings in seven (the Preds are my team in the west)

Semifinals

Pens over Bruins in seven

Rangers over Devils in five

Nucks over Hawks in six

Preds over Blues in seven

Conference Finals

Rangers over Pens in six

Nucks over Preds in seven

Stanley Cup Finals

The New York Rangers will win their first Stanley Cup in eighteen years with a six-game defeat of the Vancouver Canucks.

On June 14th or 15th for good measure

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

I have no idea how the Caps will fare against Boston. Theyve been too unpredictable this year, my hope is to not get swept. Call that a defeatist attitude if you like but I honestly have no idea of what to expect from this team on a night to night basis.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Schedule is out, and while every other series is spread between CNBC and NBC Sports (with a few select NBC games and one game of the NYR/OTT series), the Devils/Panthers series has been almost entirely relegated to NHL Network purgatory. (And that's only because it's the only game in that time slot on Sunday. They HAD to show it on NBC Sports.)

Could it be because of lack of fan support among both franchises that this series is airing to TV purgatory? Don't want to see empty seats on national TV, now, do we?

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these seasons a playoff format is introduced that heavily favours a team the NHL likes to market (i.e. three of the first four games on home ice to the favoured team).

Edit: Oops. Read that post as "Pens can't win seven games (with them all being played) on home ice."

Since my team is playing the Canucks in the playoffs, where do I get my license to be an incessant troll towards their fans present on this board?

Also, got tickets for game three. GO KINGS!

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Since my team is playing the Canucks in the playoffs, where do I get my license to be an incessant troll towards their fans present on this board?

Also, got tickets for game three. GO KINGS!

I'll PM you directions to the next meeting. Bring cookies.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Present documentation of a concussion and a lock of your pulled-out hair.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1)Rangers 4

8)Sens 1

4)Pens 3

5)Flyers 4

3)Panthers 1

6)Devils 4

2)Bruins 4

7)Caps 2

1)Rangers 4

5)Flyers 2

6)Devils 1

2)Bruins 4

1)Rangers 3

2)Bruins 4

1)Canucks 4

8)Kings 3

4)Preds 4

5)Wings 2

3)Nordiques 3

6)Hawks 4

2)Blues 4

7)Sharks 1

1)Canucks 3

4)Preds 4

6)Hawks 3

2)Blues 4

4)Preds 2

2)Blues 4

2)Bruins 4

2)Blues 1

Bruins two straight.

shrug.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1)Rangers 4

8)Sens 1

4)Pens 3

5)Flyers 4

3)Panthers 1

6)Devils 4

2)Bruins 4

7)Caps 2

1)Rangers 4

5)Flyers 2

6)Devils 1