The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Kings get five shots in the first, but probably had ten other chances to shoot and they passed them up. Pun intended.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That hit by Brown on Sedin is the reason Tivo's instant replay button exists.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

And Kesler just showed everyone how you're supposed to fall to the ice in a Vancouver uniform.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Kesler just did his best Mike Smith impression. There were fans holding up "10" signs and they played a splash sound on the PA system.

I love the playoffs.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Kesler just did his best Mike Smith impression. There were fans holding up "10" signs and they played a splash sound on the PA system.

I love the playoffs.

The dive by Kesler was worse then Smith's though.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

That hit by Brown on Sedin is the reason Tivo's instant replay button exists.

I know you love seeing Canucks players get hurt, but you have to admit that was a dirty hit.

I don't know much about hockey (although, I love watching playoff hockey. It's extremely entertaining) but that hit looked clean. Sedin turned in time so Brown didn't hit him from behind, plus led with his shoulder. Isn't that a clean hit? If it's not, please enlighten me. Like I said, I don't know a lot about hockey.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I had a very hearty laugh at Kesler's almost cartoon-like slide down the glass.

And I had a big smile for Brown's ride over Bieksa's back.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived