The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Kesler just showed everyone how you're supposed to fall to the ice in a Vancouver uniform.

Every time a canuck falls to the ice it's a dive :rolleyes: Sedin dove on the Dustin Brown hit too

You exaggerate as if the reputation is unearned. It's not as if Blackhawks fans are the only ones calling out the Canucks as flop artists.

And I've looked at the Brown hit several times, and I fail to see how that's dirty. Sometimes clean hits hurt.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The puck was long gone.

And it's not like the Canucks are only team that dives.

It's not like the puck was twenty feet away, it just left. Brown couldn't see it, I'm almost certain.

Sedin's fine, Brown doesn't have a history. No suspension.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

That is true, but the Canucks have made it an art form.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And Kesler just showed everyone how you're supposed to fall to the ice in a Vancouver uniform.

Every time a canuck falls to the ice it's a dive :rolleyes: Sedin dove on the Dustin Brown hit too

You exaggerate as if the reputation is unearned. It's not as if Blackhawks fans are the only ones calling out the Canucks as flop artists.

And I've looked at the Brown hit several times, and I fail to see how that's dirty. Sometimes clean hits hurt.

You are either blind or a complete moron

The puck was long gone.

True about the fact that every team dives once in a while. But watching this series it's painfully obviously that you guys do it easily the most of everybody. Honestly it's a huge disgrace to the league.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

From what's being said on The Twitters, fans in L.A. were holding up "10" signs after Kesler's collapse, and they started showing Greg Louganis diving highlights on the video board. Kings just don't give no :censored: . If they just realized they should be wearing purple and yellow, I'd kinda love this team about now.

You are either blind or a complete moron

Skates never leave the ground. Hit comes less than half a second after Sedin moves the puck. Neither the back nor the head was targeted. No penalty. What am I missing here?

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

From what's being said on The Twitters, fans in L.A. were holding up "10" signs after Kesler's collapse, and they started showing Greg Louganis diving highlights on the video board. Kings just don't give no :censored: . If they just realized they should be wearing purple and yellow, I'd kinda love this team about now.

From all my years as a Ducks fan, I've come to understand that the Kings organization and Kings fans spend more time rooting against/insulting every other team than actually rooting for/supporting their own team. There are definitely more "Anaheim/Ducks suck" chants or Mighty Ducks/Gordon Bombay/Charlie Conway/Goldberg jokes than "Go Kings Go" chants when I've gone to Ducks/Kings games.

I guess all you can do is make fun of the other team when you don't have that much to look back on for yourselves.

There's a difference between a confident swagger, and just being a dick.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Jon Quick is holding the Kings in this one. They just need to stop worrying about the after the whistle crap, and starting getting pucks in the Vancouver zone, and firing them at Schneider.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I like the Kings fan wearing the "Two Girls No Cup" shirt... Hello pot, it's me kettle

Yeah, the Kings don't have a pair of twins who play like girls.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oh, for the simpler days of Will Ferrell and Don Cherry taking long getaways together in Yellowknife.

This thread is long overdue for an oddball paragraph on how terrible Dustin Brown is.

Archived