The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I blame Andrew Ladd.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This thread is long overdue for an oddball paragraph on how terrible Dustin Brown is.

I always thought it was Dustin Brown not Andrew Ladd who was the worst captain in the NHL. I was going to post something similar a couple days ago, but he just has to go out and have a great series. Boo.

The schadenfreude is tasty, but I don't know how I feel about such a bad ice surface.

The Lakers did play the Mavs earlier today, so I could see some complaint (which is why the Kings usually play the mantinee if NHL/NBA is scheduled the same day, but god forbid we get the West Coast on big NBC), but each team has to play on it. It doesn't seem like it's a huge issue either, but I do love it as the go to response for a Canadian team not generating offense against Southern team. (ICCCCEEEE SURFACE. GREAT SAAAAAAVE LUONGO!)

EDIT: "Puck is going to be rolling like crazy here. That's the problem for the Kings on this power play." We've obviously solved the problem of the Kings' anemic offense. It's the terrible ice surface. Thanks for the insight CBC.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Two teams in the most popular Stanley Cup Finals pick are both down 0-3 and both have looked bad. These aren't terribly close 0-3 deficits.

Schneider was still good today, but Quick absorbed everything thrown his way. Another 1-0 win under LA's belt too.

Blah...

You could put John Garrett in net on Wednesday and it wouldn't matter. No point in Dank trying to comeback either. They're done, and of course I'll eat my crow if the Nucks win this thing.

But I'll take the 3 out of 154 or whatever it is.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's hard being a Canucks fan... I don't know how the :censored: this team managed to pull 51 wins out of their asses this season. What a complete :censored:ing joke.

Do you think Daniel Sedin's injury has been the ultimate difference in this series, or not?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Good shot on CBC with a "2 Girls No Cup" shirt and Henrik Sedin standing right in front of it. They stayed on it for a solid 10-15 seconds. :P

Yeah, it's a great insult for a team with a Cup like when the Blackhawks and Bruins used it. For a team without a Cup (like, um, THE KINGS), it makes you look dumb. Look up at the rafters of the building you're sitting in! NOTHING UP THERE! (Or down there, heyooo)

It's hard being a Canucks fan... I don't know how the :censored: this team managed to pull 51 wins out of their asses this season. What a complete :censored:ing joke.

Do you think Daniel Sedin's injury has been the ultimate difference in this series, or not?

Yes. They are missing that offensive spark. They are not a scary team with out his scoring touch. Who's the guy who you fear to score on this team?

Good shot on CBC with a "2 Girls No Cup" shirt and Henrik Sedin standing right in front of it. They stayed on it for a solid 10-15 seconds. :P

Yeah, it's a great insult for a team with a Cup like when the Blackhawks and Bruins used it. For a team without a Cup (like, um, THE KINGS), it makes you look dumb. Look up at the rafters of the building you're sitting in! NOTHING UP THERE! (Or down there, heyooo)

Smythe Division Champions! Western Conference Champions! And um, that's it...seriously...one time each.

Though it's 2 more banners than the Clippers have there...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived