The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how Doc Emrick's got some sort of volume knob that goes up with each pass in the offensive zone, and the words melt together the louder it gets.

Jagr....leaves it for Schenn, Schenn circles back and resets back to the blue line, Carle with the puckFIRRRESdeflected, HARTNELLONTHEREBOUND SCKRRAAAWWWWWWWW

edit: also, Bryzgalov sucks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

icehockey_(11).jpg

Flyers & Penguins both held down A & B at the title screen.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I love how Doc Emrick's got some sort of volume knob that goes up with each pass in the offensive zone, and the words melt together the louder it gets.

Jagr....leaves it for Schenn, Schenn circles back and resets back to the blue line, Carle with the puckFIRRRESdeflected, HARTNELLONTHEREBOUND SCKRRAAAWWWWWWWW

edit: also, Bryzgalov sucks.

But that's why Doc is awesome. I'd still take Pat Foley over him any day but few commentators in sports in general can beat Doc Emrick.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived