The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a Sedin clip Brown in the nose with an elbow? LA got a goal taken away due to an early whistle.

Yeah Hank chicken winged him. But Ref missed it sadly.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Easy to say that after you miss a penalty shot.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

He's right, though. Teams should have the option.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, I guess Dank played a roll tonight, but it was a combination of a whole bunch of stuff mainly. Fraser's dumbass penalty and they got away from the physical game, and let Vancouver just roll around untouched tonight.

Must change Sunday, because if Vancouver wins 5. I don't see LA winning this series.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

....I hate the Canucks? Did that work? Are we...are we arguing yet?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

....I hate the Canucks? Did that work? Are we...are we arguing yet?

I hope so. If we don't get all vile and petty toward each other, I don't even know what this thread is anymore.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well, that Kings/Canucks game was thoroughly disappointing. I guess the riot will just be rescheduled to Sunday night.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Point taken.

I think Roberto Luongo can put his house on the market his days in Vancouver are most certainly numbered, he would be a good pick up for somebody, but I think Cory Schneider is now the #1 Goalie for the Canucks.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Victor Hedman for Roberyo Luongo?

Luongo has been a great player and has been wonderful in the communitty but It's hard to pick him over Schnieder. Schnieder is younger, has a more controlled goaltending stance, has a great personality, and is very intelligent and mentally sharp. If someone will take Luongos contract you have to go with Schnieder.

Archived